Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #5521
    FORT Regular Earthlygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    56

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by raekae;3573574;
    Bewitched... I completely agree with everything stated here 100%. RS does have an agenda, and I feel like he'd stomp all over anyone he needed to in order to achieve that. If Ed doesn't have a girlfriend, the shame on everyone who promoted these rumors. If he does, then everything that's transpired is what he'll have to live with for the rest of his life. As I've stated before, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty. It will be nice when he is finally allowed to do interviews. And it'll be good for these people to return to everyday life.
    Ditto! I also agree with "Bewitched", and u just took the words out of my mouth...Even if I am an ED/Jillian fan, I am still mature and decent enough to respect and admire all the other guys that are going thru this process (namely the F3)...I wish more people here stopped and thought about the repercussions of some of the cruel and bad-taste comments...On another note...I really loved how Ed called Jillian "Jill" on his video message!

  2. #5522
    FORT Fanatic momsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    I read the article, but if Ed was dating someone else (Jill) he couldn't have told this girl. I think Ed is one of the few bachelors that could be sued and have the money to be sued for. Much like Brad. Who knows, maybe he was dating someone casually but they thought it was more. It wouldn't be the first time someone was dating (sleeping with) someone and walked out because they didn't like them

    Maybe he went on for a good time and really fell for Jillian. Isn't that what this show is about?

    Reid is cute, I hope it is him that comes back and not Michael. Kip will be the bachelor and his dark horse will be the "never been heart broken till now because of Jillian".

  3. #5523
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3573389;
    I think his confidence stems from the fact that she seemed extremely confused and heartbroken when she let him go. I think if she was more secure in her decision then he would not be returning.
    I agree. Usually, the little side moment reserved to discuss before walking off F3, has a tone of finality to it. I don't think Jillian could bring herself to say anything more then she didn't think he was in that same place she is. They gave us a lot of raw emotion footage there, reminding us how much he meant to her and foreshadowing a return. I almost expected them to show us a little timer with hands whizzing around to reveal how long it took for her to compose herself. (I don't mean to offend anyone, I was just introducing a little jest toward Fleiss.)

    I think Reid believes they are destined to be together, and I always enjoy seeing the man know/feel that destiny quality to a relationship before the woman does, which I think is more often the case.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  4. #5524
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    48
    Tons and tons of media spoilers to go through at addictomatic. Has anyone sifted through them yet? I only read one and was so disturbed too scared to go back to confirm if true from associated Content that Jillian doesn't pick Reid even after he professes his love and picks Ed. Please tell me you guys found other media spoilers that say that's not true! Jillian can't be that cruel to make him believe he had a chance when it was Ed all along and reject him twice.

  5. #5525
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3573755;
    Tons and tons of media spoilers to go through at addictomatic. Has anyone sifted through them yet? I only read one and was so disturbed too scared to go back to confirm if true from associated Content that Jillian doesn't pick Reid even after he professes his love and picks Ed. Please tell me you guys found other media spoilers that say that's not true! Jillian can't be that cruel to make him believe he had a chance when it was Ed all along and reject him twice.
    I really hope not and I don't think so. How can they do the press junket when everyone will be asking about the ED and offering him Viagra left and right? Not to mention, I think Ed's edit is only going to get worse in the MTA preview and the finale. OTOH, with Reid, there is a "true love story" whether scripted or not- the hero realizes he loves the girl after he loses her and wins her back.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #5526
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Bachelorette Finale Spoilers - From the TransWorldNews site:
    July 14, 2009

    Details on the Bachelorette finale have been leaked online. Promos for next week’s episode reveal that one of the bachelors will make a confession and Jillian Harris will begin to doubt her decision on who to pick.

    SPOILERS:

    According to reports, Reid Rosenthal – who Jillian sent home this week because he couldn’t tell her how he felt – will return to say that he loves her. Jillian will apparently stick to receiving proposals from her two remaining bachelors, Ed Swiderski and Kiptyn Locke. Sources claim Jillian will accept Ed’s proposal, sending Kiptyn home brokenhearted.

    Jake Pavelka, the pilot from Texas who exposed Wes’ lie, will reportedly be the next Bachelor.

    Meanwhile, promos also revealed that last season’s Bachelor Jason Mesnick and his pick Molly Malaney will return to discuss their relationship. Jason famously chose Molly after initially proposing to Melissa Rycroft. Only weeks after the proposal, he dumped Melissa on national TV and asked Molly for a second chance.
    I am not certain of the reputation of this site.

  7. #5527
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3573755;
    Tons and tons of media spoilers to go through at addictomatic. Has anyone sifted through them yet? I only read one and was so disturbed too scared to go back to confirm if true from associated Content that Jillian doesn't pick Reid even after he professes his love and picks Ed. Please tell me you guys found other media spoilers that say that's not true! Jillian can't be that cruel to make him believe he had a chance when it was Ed all along and reject him twice.
    Is this the article that starts with the sentence "OK, first things first"? If so, that person says she "thinks" Jillian will choose Ed over Reid. Not that she knows that. Goes on to say she really sees their connection and wishes them well. She's making assumptions, is what it sounds like to me.

  8. #5528
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Another site, RantRave reports:

    Reid returns to confess his love; Ed proposes although he has a girlfriend; She deliberates between Reid and Ed and chooses Ed.

    This site says Kiptyn is the next Bachelor.
    Crazy, huh? The rumors are all over the place.

  9. #5529
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3573773;
    Another site, RantRave reports:



    Crazy, huh? The rumors are all over the place.
    Sometimes I wonder if they just read this board, pick some spoilers, and post them in their site?
    I mean, there's no earth-shattering news that people haven't talked about here. The only shocking news, to me, will be she picks Kip and they live happily ever after....HA!

    However, any sites predict she will take Reid back?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  10. #5530
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    There are a couple of things in Jillian's blog and CH's blog that I noticed:

    CH: He says something about the last two and "they really want the best for Jillian." Um, okay - that's an odd comment to make. This makes me think that they understood if she turned them down at the FRC to choose someone she was in love with (Reid).

    Jill: Nothing in her parting words to Reid or her blog ever say the reason she let him go was because SHE had stronger feelings for Ed / Kip. Usually when F3 (or any of them) are let go, the bach/ette cry and are upset but then say how they have stronger feelings for the ones left or they know they did the right thing because of so and so reason. Like Trista said in her blog (which I've never even read before tonight), Jillian was like Barbara Walters in her interviewing each guy and she picked the one who did the best on his job interview. She really didn't choose based on how she actually felt for each guy, but rather what they could tell her.

    Also, Jill in her previous post talked about how much she could fit in w/ Reid's family, blah, blah, blah. Would she put that in her blog if she rejected him twice? I don't think so (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

    That's all I can remember right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.