Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3573306;
    It's well know that I'm not a fan of the Reid I see on tv but I think he's really cute and quirky and maybe not as big a wimp as they have edited him to be.

IF he came back and Jillian had ALREADY REJECTED both of the other two, then he would be the clear winner. I think it fits with what Jillian said as well. She knew what she had to do. (let both of the others go even though she'd end up alone) Then, when we thought she didn't end up with anyone, there is a brilliant twist and it shows she had her head on straight all along.

It's kind of convoluted but very "Officer and A Gentlemanish".
    I thought about this too - it would really be the only way i'd want Reid to come back. If not, let her have Ed or Kip.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone find it interesting that Reid is so confident in his departure limo ride? He's just been dumped(!), yet he's so relaxed and smiley!!! Not sure if it's because he knows something we don't (?), or because of his so-called "hippy side"?

I find it completely intriguing!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3571731;
    Wes was not "absent by choice". He was told not to come. RS let that cat out of the bag today in his blog.
    So...Wes stomps his feet and says "I'm not going!!"

Right...you're not going because they told you to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini78;3573332;
    Does anyone find it interesting that Reid is so confident in his departure limo ride? He's just been dumped(!), yet he's so relaxed and smiley!!! Not sure if it's because he knows something we don't (?), or because of his so-called "hippy side"?

I think he's just in complete disbelief that it's over! And the wheels are starting to turn in his head that he's gonna do whatever it takes to make sure it's not over

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3572722;
    Ed's saga has hit the entertainment news mainstream. According to the Hollywood Gossip today, not only does Ed propose to Jillian in two weeks, he also left a girlfriend high and dry back in Chicago, courtesy of Reality Steve! Not a good day for Ed today! The pig roast has begun.

The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity News, Pictures, and Rumors.

I'll be glad when Ed can do interviews and give some insight into the girlfriend rumors. I know I'm in the minority here but love Jillian and Ed together and hope he is her final 1. I would love for Ed and Jillian to be the next couple to make it work in the real world and ruin RS personal agenda to not only destroy the bachelor/ette franchise but people's lives and reputation as well. Some of us continue to watch this show for the hope of a lasting romantic relationship but know that it is not likely to happen within the given time frame of the show. Given its track record to date, I would say that most people now watch for the entertainment and gossip associated with the show's characters. It can be fun and entertaining to watch but I personally find it sad that people get enjoyment out of bashing people they don't even know. Regardless of how the participants are portrayed, they are REAL people with REAL lives and jobs to go back to afterwards. They have family and friends who love them and can be just as hurt in the process. It is my hope that those who seem to receive so much joy in other peoples sadness or misfortune never find themselves in a situation that would have such a negative impact on their future.

He's very much like Jillian. They are just naturally happy people. That's why they fit so well. They are very much alike in temperment/personality.

I think his confidence stems from the fact that she seemed extremely confused and heartbroken when she let him go. I think if she was more secure in her decision then he would not be returning.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3573312;
    Thank you for the breakdown! Is this where the voiceover comes up of Reid saying that he thinks she was confused?
    Yep.

Hey, everyone!

thanks for the heads up re Reid's Diary of the Departed.

I've seen the clips following that video. The OMG clips after! truly OMG!

I mean why would ABC "OMG" Ed's 'failure' or whatever happened that night IF he is the F1?

Okay, so the OMG 2 shows Ed saying ILY. It was totally an OMG moment for Jillian. That OMG moment took the cake out for her hence Ed remaining. My opinion, of course.

The next OMG was Reid...
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

FORT Fogey

Looks like she's going to reject both Ed and Kip at the FRC and she cries because she struck out, then Reid comes back to tell her he loves her "this much" -- arms wide open. She won't say yes (he has to meet her family) unless as I suggested a few times Reid spends the day of the FRC meeting her parents while the others are prepping , and Reid and her parents walk in together.

Now that I think about it, she called Ed's bringing his parents out "brilliant" so maybe Reid going to meet her parents in HI on his own would be equally brilliant to her -- and we have our final five minute "brilliant" twist.

I really think she gives him no answer the night of the FRC and they make us wait until the next night and the ATFR to tell us what happened with them.

I think Ed's edit is going to get worse and Kiptyn's will soar to fit his being the next bachelor -- he'll be portrayed as the cream of the crop that foolish Jillian let get away -- especially if Reid and Jillian are not together at the time the FRC and AFTR air.