Page 55 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364651051555551055 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3474381;
    I listened to both of these interviews, (well what I could on the Extra one, bad sound)... My impression is, I think they might be trying to keep things more contained this year. The show took a lot of heat after Jasons season, people were very upset with what happened, and with how much leaked out. That last little interview she seemed happy, and her usual self, and I don't even think in either interviews she was even asked if she picked anyone in the end. It'll be interesting to see what next weeks interviews bring.

I think I read somewhere that with "stars" the hosts are given a list of questions that they can ask ( the idea being that there are certain things they are supposed to stay away from in consideration of being granted the interview).
    I wonder if the "handler" or whoever makes the arrangements has notified the host of certain things that can and can't be said?

One thing I do remember from last season.... the old timers in the know ( much more than I am) have strongly suggested that Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen have somehow been made knowledgable to some extent, and their comments are usually very telling. For instance, Jimmy Kimmel laughed and said to Brad, "You didn't choose anybody!" Of course, at that time, nobody believed JK because that had never been done before, and frankly that idea was unbelievable.
    Ellen will make little telling remarks as well. Remember she kept trying to pick DeAnna's picture during Melissa's season, and she said if Jason didn't pick DeAnna, it wan't going to work. ( By that time the producers knew Jason wanted out of the relationship with Melissa although we didn't).

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474393;
    I put up the two other sneak peeks for this week on youtube. Search "The Bachelorette : Jillian Harris - Episode 3 Sneak Peeks" or "cupcakes153". She kisses Reid, Mark, Juan, and Kip in the clip. I think Kiptyn tried to get his tongue involved. The other clip is of Sasha's date.

Also, this PI came up during Sasha's clip. I think it may be from Hawaii.

Thank you so much for that! The JW date is going to be hilarious. Tanner P is going to crack me up in that leopard outfit and ridiculous hat, just watch him in the background. They all look so ridiculous.

"She seems to be in a kissing scene in every scene." - Great TV.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474404;
    I am always a sucker hoping for a romantic ending? Jane Austen and all that!...but also a cynical NYer who doesn't expect it. What I hope is that she found someone she wants to try to build something with, and they take whatever time they need to do it, not be rushed by the show
    Yes I have been trying to describe my feelings for this show and you just completely said what I wanted to say for awhile.

I want Jilly and her f1 to work out and if we don't get an engagement because they want to take their time and be away from the cameras I say good for them! Taking it slowly is probably the smartest thing to do.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474408;
    John Wayne date.
    Was Reid a good guy or bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3474243;
    Humor= Reid
    confident= Reid
    put up with her quirks= reid
    big heart= Reid
    compassionate= Reid
    driven= Reid
    I think those words are very generic, and can apply to either Kip or Reid.

Someone who knows Kip said this about him (found in Kip thread): "making people laugh without trying, making the best of any situation", so, as a Kip fan, I think he has big heart and compassionate.
    However, no matter whom she chose, I wish the best for her, Reid, and Kip.

LMAO that sneak peek of the JW date Jilly "no tounge you guys" than Kip has this big huge smile on his face haha so cute!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474414;
    Thank you so much for that! The JW date is going to be hilarious. Tanner P is going to crack me up in that leopard outfit and ridiculous hat, just watch him in the background. They all look so ridiculous.

"She seems to be in a kissing scene in every scene." - Great TV.
    The director is funny. "Kiss. Kiss. Longer. More. Kiss."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474420;
    Was Reid a good guy or bad guy?
    Bad guy. Reid and Mark were in jail. Then Jill comes in and kisses them both?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3474422;
    LMAO that sneak peek of the JW date Jilly "no tounge you guys" than Kip has this big huge smile on his face haha so cute!
    LOL! I think he already had some tongue
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Ughhhh I didn't see Reid in that clip, am I missing something or just going blind? Which one was he, I cannot tell.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474428;
    The director is funny. "Kiss. Kiss. Longer. More. Kiss."

Bad guy. Reid and Mark were in jail. Then Jill comes in and kisses them both?! lol
    Cupcakes, the first one is Reid, how do you know?