Page 54 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

To me the term "tall, dark & handsome" is such a cliche'. I think we'll all used it at least once, I know i have. I don't think it was a clue to anything, because she's already said that she had to throw out her idea of her perfect-on-paper guy. I'm also thinking that she did a big *WHEW* after watching the first 3 episodes & how some of the boys acted.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474378;
    See I am holding out hope. She to me seems like the most level headed and genuine out of all the bachelors/ bachelorette's (except for maybe Trista cause it worked out for her)
    Yes I agree with you.Trista and Jillian seem like the two Bachelorettes who seemed levelheaded and gennuine.I liked Dee in Brad's season(I know some people were turn off by her,but she reminded me of myself a bit) and Jen was my favorite in Andrew's season,but she changed for the worst in her own season.Meredith I can't comment on because I didn't see her Bachelorette season.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3474381;
    I listened to both of these interviews, (well what I could on the Extra one, bad sound)... My impression is, I think they might be trying to keep things more contained this year. The show took a lot of heat after Jasons season, people were very upset with what happened, and with how much leaked out. That last little interview she seemed happy, and her usual self, and I don't even think in either interviews she was even asked if she picked anyone in the end. It'll be interesting to see what next weeks interviews bring.
    I agree. I find it interesting about them not asking her, that is usually the first question! I hope that Jillian ends up happy
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I put up the two other sneak peeks for this week on youtube. Search "The Bachelorette : Jillian Harris - Episode 3 Sneak Peeks" or "cupcakes153". She kisses Reid, Mark, Juan, and Kip in the clip. I think Kiptyn tried to get his tongue involved. The other clip is of Sasha's date.

Also, this PI came up during Sasha's clip. I think it may be from Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474387;
    I agree. I find it interesting about them not asking her, that is usually the first question! I hope that Jillian ends up happy
    I think that in itself is suspect.Maybe Jillian found her prince and she knows that if she is asked that question she won't be able to hold back.Maybe TPTB know that too and so they are not addressing the question if she found someone.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I'm wondering if ABC laid down strick rules about what questions could be asked to avoid what happened with Jason. He first came out saying he was in love and engaged and look how that turned out. This way if you're not expected anything, you could be pleasantly surprised in the end. I hope anyway

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474393;
    I put up the two other sneak peeks for this week on youtube. Search "The Bachelorette : Jillian Harris - Episode 3 Sneak Peeks" or "cupcakes153". She kisses Reid, Mark, Juan, and Kip in the clip. I think Kiptyn tried to get his tongue involved. The other clip is of Sasha's date.

Also, this PI came up during Sasha's clip. I think it may be from Hawaii.

Ummm...when did that all happen? The JW date or the wrap party?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3474370;
    The Cugar is almost over thank God.She is down to her f2.Yes I watch that ridiculous show.

As for the interview,i am still holding out hope that we will get another Trista/Ryan ending.I don't put much belief into one interview.Somehow I think she ended the show happy(I am not sure if she ended it engaged and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she WASN'T engaged.)
    I am always a sucker hoping for a romantic ending? Jane Austen and all that!...but also a cynical NYer who doesn't expect it. What I hope is that she found someone she wants to try to build something with, and they take whatever time they need to do it, not be rushed by the show

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3474395;
    I'm wondering if ABC laid down strick rules about what questions could be asked to avoid what happened with Jason. He first came out saying he was in love and engaged and look how that turned out. This way if you're not expected anything, you could be pleasantly surprised in the end. I hope anyway
    During the teleconferences there is a handler there to interrupt if the interviewer asks a question that the person can't answer. I'm sure it's arranged beforehand with the TV interviewers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474398;
    Ummm...when did that all happen? The JW date or the wrap party?
    John Wayne date.