Page 53 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474362;
    Here is another really short interview with Jillian. The interviewer didn't really ask anything important though. Jilly said she has watched the first three episodes and was surprised at some of the things she saw. (I think she is referring to David and Wes). I took a screencap of her. She looks soo tanned!

Link:
    The Bachelorette | ABC 33/40 News Video
    That is a very good sign...

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474358;
    I'm sad now because I wanted this season to end well, which it still might but I have my doubts. Therefore, I'm going to watch the Cougar!! At least I know this is completely ridiculous and scripted LOL!!!! I guess I should look at the Bachelor and the B'ette the same way, but it is hard since I loved Trista and Ryan and want another ending like that.
    The Cugar is almost over thank God.She is down to her f2.Yes I watch that ridiculous show.

As for the interview,i am still holding out hope that we will get another Trista/Ryan ending.I don't put much belief into one interview.Somehow I think she ended the show happy(I am not sure if she ended it engaged and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she WASN'T engaged.)
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

It sounds to me like she DID pick someone...she was very upbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474340;
    Other than Jason, have the bachelorettes/bachelors ever admitted to anything before the episode or two before the FR?
    Never. And sorry to get technical, but I think Reid can still qualify as tall dark and handsome. He's no where near blonde, that's for sure!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3474370;
    The Cugar is almost over thank God.She is down to her f2.Yes I watch that ridiculous show.

As for the interview,i am still holding out hope that we will get another Trista/Ryan ending.I don't put much belief into one interview.Somehow I think she ended the show happy(I am not sure if she ended it engaged and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she WASN'T engaged.)
    If nothing else, Jillian has had the adventure and vacation of her lifetime as well as providing millions of viewers with entertainment each week.

Here is another really short interview with Jillian. The interviewer didn't really ask anything important though. Jilly said she has watched the first three episodes and was surprised at some of the things she saw. (I think she is referring to David and Wes). I took a screencap of her. She looks soo tanned!

Link:
    She really is adorable I do love her even if she doesn't pick my favorite (Reid).

This is why I watch it. I laught the entire time LOL!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

See I am holding out hope. She to me seems like the most level headed and genuine out of all the bachelors/ bachelorette's (except for maybe Trista cause it worked out for her), I do hope she found what she was looking for.

Link:
    Thank you cupcakes. She does look rested to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3474373;
    If nothing else, Jillian has had the adventure and vacation of her lifetime as well as providing millions of viewers with entertainment each week.
    Right.As much as I'd like to see a happy ending,if Jillian doesn't feel it with any of these guys she definitely should just pull a Brad and not pick anyone as opposed to picking someone that she doesn't see herself marrying.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I listened to both of these interviews, (well what I could on the Extra one, bad sound)... My impression is, I think they might be trying to keep things more contained this year. The show took a lot of heat after Jasons season, people were very upset with what happened, and with how much leaked out. That last little interview she seemed happy, and her usual self, and I don't even think in either interviews she was even asked if she picked anyone in the end. It'll be interesting to see what next weeks interviews bring.