Page 52 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3474330;
    I know...but again I'm sure TPTB have given her a "script" of what she can say, and they want to mislead viewers as usual, especially towards their next bachelor, so I won't read too much into this. Still holding up hope for Reid
    This is what I'm hoping!

Other than Jason, have the bachelorettes/bachelors ever admitted to anything before the episode or two before the FR?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3474325;
    Does he give up his job and move to Vancouver and try to start up in Real Estate there? That sounds easy enough, but it takes time to build up a clientele, if I am not mistaken.
    Does she move to Philadelphia and try to get started in interior design there? Does he have any connections? Is he in good enough financial shape ( in a down economy in real estate) to support her until she can get started and support herself?
    Does either one want to uproot before they know their relationship is going to work?

Does a long distance relationship have a good chance of making it under the circumstances in which this one finds itself?

These are realistic concerns and are meant to be a slight on anyone, but if she is down, these concerns might factor in on what she is feeling.
    I've wondered that about Reid too -- according to his company website, he's lived in Philly all his life and the company has the name, The Rosenthal Group, so I doubt he'd give it up. Would she move to the East Coast, so far from her family? I can more see her picking someone from CA (Kip?).

If Reid is F-1, I don't think we're going to see a proposal, but a "I pick you and let's see where it goes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474340;
    Other than Jason, have the bachelorettes/bachelors ever admitted to anything before the episode or two before the FR?
    I think they all admitted it until the whole Brad thing happened. I think even he said he was engaged and happy and in love to be quite honest.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474340;
    Matt Grant said he was in love when he did interviews. Deanna said she was happy with the way it ended and then at the MTA said she was in love and engaged
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

We've only seen 2 out of 10 episodes & we usually only have 8 episodes, so it's still really early.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I'm sad now because I wanted this season to end well, which it still might but I have my doubts. Therefore, I'm going to watch the Cougar!! At least I know this is completely ridiculous and scripted LOL!!!! I guess I should look at the Bachelor and the B'ette the same way, but it is hard since I loved Trista and Ryan and want another ending like that.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3474344;
    Matt Grant said he was in love when he did interviews. Deanna said she was happy with the way it ended and then at the MTA said she was in love and engaged
    Andy Baldwin said he was engaged pretty early. As I remember it was earlier than the producers had wanted it told, but someone point blank asked him on one of the talk shows, and he said he wasn't going to lie grinning the whole time.

Here is another really short interview with Jillian. The interviewer didn't really ask anything important though. Jilly said she has watched the first three episodes and was surprised at some of the things she saw. (I think she is referring to David and Wes). I took a screencap of her. She looks soo tanned!

Link:
    The Bachelorette | ABC 33/40 News Video

Thanks Cupcakes!! I tried, but it won't play for me right now, I'll have to check it out later.

ETA Ok I got it to work, I just had to click on it like a crazy person. She really does look great..nice & tanned & seems pretty upbeat. She mantioned again about not seeing some personalities until watching the show, but said she felt like she made good decisions. Whoever was with her (probably a handler) sure didn't know how to sit quietly. That's where I would not give a good interview. Live on TV & it sounded like someone dropped a refrigerator....I would have lost it.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 05-29-2009 at 03:38 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow