Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Question: I really liked Reid, he seems very different.

“Oh Reid is also another, Reid is a-an absolute doll, he is smart, he is funny, he’s good looking…um yeah, he’s a g- he’s a good pick.”

She really stuttered and stumbled on this, but was quite clear for the rest of the interview. She talked quite a bit about Wes, but limited her response about Reid to this once sentence...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3566434;

“Oh Reid is also another, Reid is a-an absolute doll, he is smart, he is funny, he’s good looking…um yeah, he’s a g- he’s a good pick.”

She really stuttered and stumbled on this, but was quite clear for the rest of the interview. She talked quite a bit about Wes, but limited her response about Reid to this once sentence...
    She does that in a lot of interviews though. I remember towards the beginning of the season, when Jake was a front runner, an interviewer asked if her parents liked Jake. She said that her parents love Jake and think he's absolutely wonderful. It made the viewers think she picked Jake in the end.

Even if she weren't to end up with Reid, she would still think he's a doll, smart and funny, and a good pick.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I remember this interview. She got caught off guard IMO because Reid hadn't been showcased yet and I think she was surprised she was being asked an opinion of him and so she just blurted out something, lol. She did this another time with an interview with a Vancouver radio station. One of the other people at the station told the DJ that the dark horse was Reid, look out for him and that he was her pick...Jillian said something like "interesting".
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3564282;
    But is Kip the least favorite to the viewers? I know he is on here but I don't know about the viewers.
    My sister started watching late and didn't even know which one was Kip.

If she's still not saying she's in love. What the heck is up with that? Why not?

I hate to make this kind of comment but I find most of Jillian's kisses with the guys awkward. They all lack passion. At the beginning we did see a few kisses with Kip that seemed real but since then all the kisses seem fake to me.
    In the last preview what kind of lousy kiss is abc again showing us between Reid and Jillian?
    Anyway I just wanted to throw this out, it's been bothering me for a while and I don't see any improvement no matter what guy she's kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3566549;
    I hate to make this kind of comment but I find most of Jillian's kisses with the guys awkward. They all lack passion. At the beginning we did see a few kisses with Kip that seemed real but since then all the kisses seem fake to me.
    In the last preview what kind of lousy kiss is abc again showing us between Reid and Jillian?
    Anyway I just wanted to throw this out, it's been bothering me for a while and I don't see any improvement no matter what guy she's kissing.
    I thought the exact opposite. I always saw her and Kip's kisses as awkward and now they all seem genuine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin42;3566552;
    I thought the exact opposite. I always saw her and Kip's kisses as awkward and now they all seem genuine to me.
    True Kip's kisses were awkward to watch but abc were showing real kisses between those 2. I haven't seen any "real" kiss since with any of the remaining guys that I can remember.

hm... who calls the love of their life "absolute doll"? not a good sign for Reid IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3564581;
    I finally listened to Jill's Chicago interview. I know it has already been discussed, but she really does audibly slip up and say she can't wait to visit Chicago, then she catches herself and changes the subject. The hosts don't pick up on it and do not follow up.
    I didn't hear the interview, so I can't really judge, but: In the earlier days of this circus I would have perked my ears up and thought that Ed was the one, but I think that Jillian is particularly good at fulfilling her required role for the show. I think she truly was happy to be seeing Chicago, it's a great city.