Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by falk25;3564004;
    I don't know if this is the place... but have you all heard this interview with Wes on Realitysteve?

» An Exclusive Candid Interview with Wes Hayden
    Wow a great interview - very long - over an hour but it sure gives you a good insight to the editing of Wes. Listening to this you can understand a bit more why Jillian defends Wes. You even have to chuckle at some of the comments he made that you thought were nasty but when it is explained they are kind of funny.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3564187;
    A few people that ignored the "insider" info that said he picked Melissa thought he was more into Molly.
    Only times I've ever been shocked at the ending was when Deanna picked Jesse over Graham...and when Jason picked Melissa over Molly. Both these times seem producer driven.
    This time I say Ed is her choice...we'll see what the producers do with that.
    Yep, and I was one of them who saw the connection that Jason had with Molly from the beginning (M&G).

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3564524;
    Yep, and I was one of them who saw the connection that Jason had with Molly from the beginning (M&G).
    That's why I didn't care for last season, knowing who the Final 1 was before the premiere. I focused on their love story and didn't care to watch anyone elses.

I finally listened to Jill's Chicago interview. I know it has already been discussed, but she really does audibly slip up and say she can't wait to visit Chicago, then she catches herself and changes the subject. The hosts don't pick up on it and do not follow up.

Maybe some of you can chime in on this for me. In several interviews, Jillian has claimed that she is a good judge of character. Does this shed any light on who she picked? Either she did NOT pick Ed as F1, or she DID and the rumors are NOT true?

All of her interviews are confusing me. I think TPTB really want us to think that she picked nobody. Why? I'm not sure.

Also, the latest commercial talked about a "surprising" proposal. What would be surprising about the F1 or F2 proposing?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3564593;
    Maybe some of you can chime in on this for me. In several interviews, Jillian has claimed that she is a good judge of character. Does this shed any light on who she picked? Either she did NOT pick Ed as F1, or she DID and the rumors are NOT true?

All of her interviews are confusing me. I think TPTB really want us to think that she picked nobody. Why? I'm not sure.

Also, the latest commercial talked about a "surprising" proposal. What would be surprising about the F1 or F2 proposing?
    Nothing would be surprising about that. Jason proposed in DeAnna's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3564113;
    It is a reasonable explanation but I don't think they spliced the VOs together...

I know it's HIGHLY possible given the show

but it just doesn't seem like it to me, especially in this version preview
    I don't know why not. They clipped the ones they played in the earlier preview to make the one we hear in the preview you linked. It used to say something about the guy who was so hard to let go was at the door wanting to sweep her off her feet. Then came the part about the guy getting down on 1 knee to propose. Now they've dropped the sweeping off her feet part and changed it to the guy that was so hard to let go getting down on 1 knee and proposing. I think the guy who was so hard to let go and came to the door wanting to sweep her off her feet was talking about Ed coming back in California. They're using it now to make it seem like someone comes back. I'd be very surprised if that happens especially with Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3564828;
    I don't know why not. They clipped the ones they played in the earlier preview to make the one we hear in the preview you linked. It used to say something about the guy who was so hard to let go was at the door wanting to sweep her off her feet. Then came the part about the guy getting down on 1 knee to propose. Now they've dropped the sweeping off her feet part and changed it to the guy that was so hard to let go getting down on 1 knee and proposing. I think the guy who was so hard to let go and came to the door wanting to sweep her off her feet was talking about Ed coming back in California. They're using it now to make it seem like someone comes back. I'd be very surprised if that happens especially with Reid.
    Yeah I remember the other version where it includes the sweep me off my feet part. I believe that it is possible for them to do that, but I was just saying that I didn't think so, just my opinion.

So what do you make of Reid supposedly not being at the MTA? I haven't seem a definite confirmation, but that seems to be the general thinking.

we are going to be led to think no one proposes at end of frc #1 f1 plays a trick/joke on her. on frc#2 f1 will pull of a surprise proposal to her. so she goes in her words "from sad to happy. and ending brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3564992;
    we are going to be led to think no one proposes at end of frc #1 f1 plays a trick/joke on her. on frc#2 f1 will pull of a surprise proposal to her. so she goes in her words "from sad to happy. and ending brilliant"
    "Brilliant Ed. Briliant."