Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3564169;
    LOL suddenly the expert Jason....when during his season most of us could see the way he looked at Melissa......made it hard to consider others
    A few people that ignored the "insider" info that said he picked Melissa thought he was more into Molly.
    Only times I've ever been shocked at the ending was when Deanna picked Jesse over Graham...and when Jason picked Melissa over Molly. Both these times seem producer driven.
    This time I say Ed is her choice...we'll see what the producers do with that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3564187;
    A few people that ignored the "insider" info that said he picked Melissa thought he was more into Molly.
    Only times I've ever been shocked at the ending was when Deanna picked Jesse over Graham...and when Jason picked Melissa over Molly. Both these times seem producer driven.
    This time I say Ed is her choice...we'll see what the producers do with that.
    Let's hope Jillian picks her own choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3546329;
    This is the only Bachelorette season that I could find. Trista, Jen and Meredith's seasons were so long ago, they'll be difficult to find. But I'll keep looking.

The guys with the light blue shirts are standing on the ends. lol
    So judging by the above F3, Ed is standing where Jeremy is standing=F3; Reid is standing where Jason is standing=F2; and, Kip is standing where Jesse is standing=F1. This supports what Jillian said about her F1 (paraphasing) being the least popular. Right now, Kip is the least favorite of Jillian's F3.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3564281;
    So judging by the above F3, Ed is standing where Jeremy is standing=F3; Reid is standing where Jason is standing=F2; and, Kip is standing where Jesse is standing=F1. This supports what Jillian said about her F1 (paraphasing) being the least popular. Right now, Kip is the least favorite of Jillian's F3.
    But is Kip the least favorite to the viewers? I know he is on here but I don't know about the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3564282;
    But is Kip the least favorite to the viewers? I know he is on here but I don't know about the viewers.
    Not really. I wouldn't say he's my least fav. He's my 2nd one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3564169;
    LOL suddenly the expert Jason....when during his season most of us could see the way he looked at Melissa......made it hard to consider others

Fwiw I thought when their tent date happened that the show was over so while the way it happened wasnīt pleasant to watch I thought they hid her because it was too obvious.

I thought the same thing with Ed on their 1 on 1. Saw something there I recognized and couldnt really see anyone else compete with that. It may all turn out horribly wrong but if Ed isnīt the last one standing then F1 must be feeling like crap after watching all this.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3564304;
    Fwiw I thought when their tent date happened that the show was over so while the way it happened wasnīt pleasant to watch I thought they hid her because it was too obvious.

I thought the same thing with Ed on their 1 on 1. Saw something there I recognized and couldnt really see anyone else compete with that. It may all turn out horribly wrong but if Ed isnīt the last one standing then F1 must be feeling like crap after watching all this.
    Really? If Ed is F1 and we're going to assume for this purpose, madly in love with Jilly, wouldn't he feel like crap about how she's all over both Kip and Reid and can't get enough of them? Any of the F3 might be feeling like crap since Jilly is touchy and very, very affectionate will all of the men. I'm sure if there is a F1 and if they're still together, she's reassuring him that he is the only one she wanted even if it's likely that she slept with at least 2/3 in Maui.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3564312;
    Really? If Ed is F1 and we're going to assume for this purpose, madly in love with Jilly, wouldn't he feel like crap about how she's all over both Kip and Reid and can't get enough of them? Any of the F3 might be feeling like crap since Jilly is touchy and very, very affectionate will all of the men. I'm sure if there is a F1 and if they're still together, she's reassuring him that he is the only one she wanted even if it's likely that she slept with at least 2/3 in Maui.
    I agree with that statement.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3564312;
    I´m speaking more in the way Jason told Deanna she never looked at him the way she looked at Graham type of upset. Oh and let´s not forget the night in Spain

As for the kissing and physical contact with multiple men. This is why I think this show rarely makes a true connection. It isn´t natural and even less so when forced to see it with your own eyes. If Jill has a different F1 then Ed they will go through more doubt then Ed would watching the others imo. It´s just my opinion that when Jill looks at the other two close to the way she looks at Ed she´s usually had a few glasses of wine.

That doesn´t mean I don´t think it will bother Ed to see it as well, just that he´ll get less sloppy second vibes as the others might.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3564338;
    Iīm speaking more in the way Jason told Deanna she never looked at him the way she looked at Graham type of upset. Oh and letīs not forget the night in Spain

As for the kissing and physical contact with multiple men. This is why I think this show rarely makes a true connection. It isnīt natural and even less so when forced to see it with your own eyes. If Jill has a different F1 then Ed they will go through more doubt then Ed would watching the others imo. Itīs just my opinion that when Jill looks at the other two close to the way she looks at Ed sheīs usually had a few glasses of wine.

That doesnīt mean I donīt think it will bother Ed to see it as well, just that heīll get less sloppy second vibes as the others might.
    Yes, I agree. Would not be happy watching Jill/Ed if I was the F1.