Page 51 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Looking forward to seeing her next set of interviews. Perhaps they we be more revealing. I'm still hoping for a fairy tail ending....silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2boystx;3474312;
    Anybody notice that this interview was 3hrs long??? We didn't see all of it then.
    Yeah, I noticed that.

I don't know. She just didn't seem like her usual happy/quirky self. I don't know I feel like it is a waste of time if she doesn't choose anyone. Even if it is fake, I like trying to figure out who she chooses. If it is nobody, I feel like all the hours I spent reading, watching the b'ette was somewhat worthless.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474316;
    Yeah, I noticed that.

I don't know. She just didn't seem like her usual happy/quirky self. I don't know I feel like it is a waste of time if she doesn't choose anyone. Even if it is fake, I like trying to figure out who she chooses. If it is nobody, I feel like all the hours I spent reading, watching the b'ette was somewhat worthless.
    I really think she picked someone. there was another interview about a week before FRC and she said she's definitely feeling how she wanted to be feeling at that stage, etc.

Someone on Jokers commented that Jill said on this interview she likes someone who is: "tall, dark & handsome & outdoorsy". Either TPTB told her to say this to trick everyone, or she's referring to Kip? Reid isn't dark or particularly outdoorsy...

I couldn't understand half of what she was saying & even less of what Mario was saying. It sounded like Alvin in a bucket. I heard her say something about the way David was treating Juan & I think she said that she wasn't aware that it was so bad, or she would have said something. I don't think she was faking it when she couldn't remember Mike's name, even Mario said he guessed Mike didn't make it far. When Michael's picture popped up she knew his name & that he was a break dancer. She also knew Sasha, but we know he leaves this week, so I don't know if any of this means anything. The video was so garbled & I couldn't even see her face.

She did say something about kissing all the guys. I think Mario asked the question & she said she was only going to kiss 4 guys (John Wayne date excluded) but then after she kissed 4, she realized that she was feeling something for a few of the other guys & didn't want to toss them out because she had hit her 4 guy mark.

That's all I got out of the interview, which was nothing. I think I'll have to see her on Bonnie Hunt or Ellen (but they may on re-runs). She's supposed to be on Regis & Kelly Monday, so I'll see how that one goes.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474303;
    The whole Brad thing didn't really bother me because I didn't like either girl. However, I really like both Kip and Reid and they both seem to go far so I think I'll be a little more disappointed. I really thought Jillian would be different. I thought her and her F1 would actually have a chance. Watching the interview on Jokers that Dreamer put up, she doesn't look that excited/happy, not her perky self really. I don't believe she is in love.
    She's probably very, very tired. Also, realistically, even if she found the man of her dreams ( and it is Reid on the East Coast) with the economy the way it is, how are they going to make this work? They are going to be in the same boat as Molly and Jason. Her situation is even more tenuous as they are citizens of different countries as well which while certainly not insurrmountable does throw another cog in the wheel.

Does he give up his job and move to Vancouver and try to start up in Real Estate there? That sounds easy enough, but it takes time to build up a clientele, if I am not mistaken.
    Does she move to Philadelphia and try to get started in interior design there? Does he have any connections? Is he in good enough financial shape ( in a down economy in real estate) to support her until she can get started and support herself?
    Does either one want to uproot before they know their relationship is going to work?

Does a long distance relationship have a good chance of making it under the circumstances in which this one finds itself?

These are realistic concerns and are meant to be a slight on anyone, but if she is down, these concerns might factor in on what she is feeling.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 05-29-2009 at 03:08 PM.

what makes you say it is reid
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3474321;
    I really think she picked someone. there was another interview about a week before FRC and she said she's definitely feeling how she wanted to be feeling at that stage, etc.

Someone on Jokers commented that Jill said on this interview she likes someone who is: "tall, dark & handsome & outdoorsy". Either TPTB told her to say this to trick everyone, or she's referring to Kip? Reid isn't dark or particularly outdoorsy...
    I saw that too. That is definitely more Kip than Reid IMO. Perhaps Kip is F1 and Reid F2.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3474325;
    She's probably very, very tired. Also, realistically, even if she found the man of her dreams ( and it is Reid on the East Coast) with the economy the way it is, how are they going to make this work? They are going to be in the same boat as Molly and Jason. Her situation is even more tenuous as they are citizens of different countries as well which while certainly not insurrmountable does throw another cog in the wheel.

Does he give up his job and move to Vancouver and try to start up in Real Estate there? That sounds easy enough, but it takes time to build up a clientele, if I am not mistaken.
    Does she move to Philadelphia and try to get started in interior design there? Does he have any connections? Is he in good enough financial shape ( in a down economy in real estate) to support her until she can get started and support herself?
    Does either one want to uproot before they know their relationship is going to work?

Does a long distance relationship have a good chance of making it under the circumstances that this one finds itself in?

These are realistic concerns and are meant to be a slight on anyone, but if she is down, these concerns might factor in on what she is feeling.
    I agree, she's probably really tired, partly wanting to get back to real life, and life with her chosen one. I think if she's really into her F1 she'll move & they'll make it work. If it's Reid, he'd definitely have connections for interior design. Heck, she could even stage the home he's selling.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474327;
    I saw that too. That is definitely more Kip than Reid IMO. Perhaps Kip is F1 and Reid F2.
    I know...but again I'm sure TPTB have given her a "script" of what she can say, and they want to mislead viewers as usual, especially towards their next bachelor, so I won't read too much into this. Still holding up hope for Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3474325;
    She's probably very, very tired.
    Bloomers, I agree! there is so much we don't know but just speculate about. I have been on here since Tessa/Andy (Had to change my name 3 times because of sign on issues...grrrr) so it may look like I haven't been around long but I have seen how these interviews carry so much weight in what we think happens.

It is too early in the game to make calls and we don't know how these people, her and her final guys, are feeling.
    How do you go back into real world, act like the last 6-8 wks didn't happen, and carry on until you can pour your heart out? Work, live life, semi start a real relationship with the one you chose but really can't 'live' yet until the Fleiss show is over. What a way to start your life together....but I know, I know...they signed on for this.

Ok, off my rant.....