Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Whatelse is he suppose to say? Its called damage control. Him not answering would look more like an admission that the rumours were true.
    I have about as many followers as CH on twitter, and I can tell you that unless I want to spend my whole day replying to people, I often just let replies go. I'm certain this is what happened here...he answered the question, and there's not much more to reply to. Twitter, when you have a lot of people engaging you, can be an incredible time suck that is impossible to keep up with.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560789;
    I can see how one would interpret it that way because she has not once said she is in love, I don't think. However, I cannot see that happening again. I still think she has to choose someone. Are you thinking that maybe she did choose someone when it was taped but now they are not together anymore? I could buy that.
    You know, I also am torn. I heard her on one interview (and can't remember where or when) where she said "I chose a remarkable person" or words to that effect. I remember the words "chose" and "remarkable". Now I am wondering if she did chose no one, or if they are still together. However, on a brighter note, she has also said she's happier than she has ever been.

Trista (who i never liked) is paid by ABC to spout BS.

She found a way to make megabucks and is exploiting her young children to do so. JMO.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3561811;
    You know, I also am torn. I heard her on one interview (and can't remember where or when) where she said "I chose a remarkable person" or words to that effect. I remember the words "chose" and "remarkable". Now I am wondering if she did chose no one, or if they are still together. However, on a brighter note, she has also said she's happier than she has ever been.
    I think Jillian is a nice girl that really wants to get through this process without hurting anyone too badly and therefore I think she is being cautious (as evidenced in the fact that she has not slept with them all yet and those that have indicated that they were really falling for her, but she did not feel it for them she has let go - Jake, Michael, Jesse).

I would not be surprised at all if the guy she chose did not propose at the FRC. I could see her potentially dating any of the final 3 over the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3561729;
    I saw a post earlier wondering if CH was being sarcastic in his tweet about the Ed rumors. I asked Chris to say if he was being sarcastic because people were questioning his response (not me). This is what he tweeted back:

I know CH is a company man but he didn't need to respond to my comment. You'd think if Ed were the bad guy some people are making out he'd have let the original comment stand. He certainly didn't have any trouble letting his feelings about Wes show.
    Wes was edited as a bad guy from Day 1, so CH just followed the script on this in his commentary. As others have said, Ed is still being edited as Prince Charming, so CH will dismiss any "rumors" to the contrary. If the edit changes, so will his tone toward Ed. Until then, he's not going to do anything to spoil the surprise coming.

FORT Fogey

There are two new pics of Reid on network message boards. His hair is completely combed back and he looks a bit different. Anyone see it yet. Link is on the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3563063;
    There are two new pics of Reid on network message boards. His hair is completely combed back and he looks a bit different. Anyone see it yet. Link is on the message board.
    What message board?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3562724;
    Wes was edited as a bad guy from Day 1, so CH just followed the script on this in his commentary. As others have said, Ed is still being edited as Prince Charming, so CH will dismiss any "rumors" to the contrary. If the edit changes, so will his tone toward Ed. Until then, he's not going to do anything to spoil the surprise coming.
    No kidding, Harrison will never say anything that blatantly contradicts the edit we're seeing on tv. He might give some background info in his blogs about events we don't get to see on the show, but he won't contradict the official story TPTB wants us to believe. He is loyal to ABC/Next/Fleiss.

His blogs last season tried to throw people off the rumors going around about the Melissa/Molly switch, some people pointed to that as evidence the rumors were all lies. He was just doing his job.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3563072;
    What message board?
    Its on ABC. The photos are from 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Salbash;3563100;
    Its on ABC. The photos are from 2005.
    can someone bring them over ? thanks.