Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3561729;
    I saw a post earlier wondering if CH was being sarcastic in his tweet about the Ed rumors. I asked Chris to say if he was being sarcastic because people were questioning his response (not me). This is what he tweeted back:

I know CH is a company man but he didn't need to respond to my comment. You'd think if Ed were the bad guy some people are making out he'd have let the original comment stand. He certainly didn't have any trouble letting his feelings about Wes show.
    Whatelse is he suppose to say? Its called damage control. Him not answering would look more like an admission that the rumours were true.

I saw a post earlier wondering if CH was being sarcastic in his tweet about the Ed rumors. I asked Chris to say if he was being sarcastic because people were questioning his response (not me). This is what he tweeted back:

I know CH is a company man but he didn't need to respond to my comment. You'd think if Ed were the bad guy some people are making out he'd have let the original comment stand. He certainly didn't have any trouble letting his feelings about Wes show.
    The edit right now for Ed is Prince Charming her to sweep Jilly off her feet. Chris can't say anything to dispute it. If it comes out that he's "evil" then Chris will be just as "shocked" as the rest of the casual viewing audience and say so on his twitter/blog. He has no choice.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3561745;
    The edit right now for Ed is Prince Charming her to sweep Jilly off her feet. Chris can't say anything to dispute it. If it comes out that he's "evil" then Chris will be just as "shocked" as the rest of the casual viewing audience and say so on his twitter/blog. He has no choice.
    "evil" throw away the key and lock that man up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3561743;
    Whatelse is he suppose to say? Its called damage control. Him not answering would look more like an admission that the rumours were true.
    I'm a cynic, too. I took "silly rumors" with an emphasis on it. He still doesn't say the info out there on Ed is categorized as such. I remember when he defended the show last season and said he would address the rumors. He addressed all but the TRUE ones, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Not really. We only see tweets when they reply to someone. He didn't have to respond to either the one talking about the rumors or mine. No damage control needed.

I guess Jillian's interviews are showing her to be a very good actress also even though she says she's not and has no filter. She said clearly only 2 weeks after the FRC that none of the guys had gf's and she thinks it was a misunderstanding. She also talked about a funny twist happening which doesn't sound right either if Ed were to turn out to be a bad guy.

I just don't see anything in the edit, her interviews, or the previews to show something happening that would devastate her at the FRC. They wouldn't be able to resist hinting at it if that were the case. We'd be hearing about more than just a surprising or unbelievable proposal. I also doubt very much we'd be seeing Ed's parents show up if this was supposed to be known earlier. I think we've seen plenty of drama so far this season and the only drama we're going to have coming up is that she'll be shown to be debating on the f1 but will ultimately pick the guy she wants. I also don't think we'll see a f3 or earlier guy coming back to propose.

I just don't believe the rumors and especially the latest ones. If I'm wrong so be it.

FORT Fan

What did CH say in his tweet? Try to find but could not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3561745;
    And didn't Chris act like he was "shocked" when Jillian told him that Ed had asked to leave the show while they were still in Canada? Did anyone really believe that Chris hadn't already been told that "huge development" before he sat down to chat with Jillian?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3561788;
    And didn't Chris act like he was "shocked" when Jillian told him that Ed had asked to leave the show while they were still in Canada? Did anyone really believe that Chris hadn't already been told that "huge development" before he sat down to chat with Jillian?
    I cannot help but laugh everytime Chris sits down to talk with Jill about what has occured over the past few days. He acts like he does not know anything but you know he does. He cracks me up! =)

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3561777;
    What did CH say in his tweet? Try to find but could not.
    Look up a few posts. It's not very far.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Wow Just Wow!! The man said he was being sarcastic, rofl damage control ... there's no damage to control!! What else is he suppose to say? hmmm let me see he coulda said you'll just have to watch and see ;;; wink wink ... or he could of said I know Right!! I heard them too. Instead he says :

it's safe to assume when dealing with silly rumors I'm always being sarcastic.

I take him at his word here.