Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Okay, forgive me if I am off topic a bit. I have to go back and read what I missed but this might be interesting to some. I decided (like a weirdo I am) to try and friend Ed, Reid, and Kip on facebook. Now, for Reid and Kip it still says "awaiting friend request" however, for Ed it says "add as a friend". Which, leads me to believe Ed rejected my friend request (wahh, sad!). BUT. Do you think it tells us something that Ed is on the internet but the other two have not been for the last 24 hours? It could mean nothing, but just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3561295;
    Okay, forgive me if I am off topic a bit. I have to go back and read what I missed but this might be interesting to some. I decided (like a weirdo I am) to try and friend Ed, Reid, and Kip on facebook. Now, for Reid and Kip it still says "awaiting friend request" however, for Ed it says "add as a friend". Which, leads me to believe Ed rejected my friend request (wahh, sad!). BUT. Do you think it tells us something that Ed is on the internet but the other two have not been for the last 24 hours? It could mean nothing, but just throwing it out there.
    maybe, but with laptops its hard to figure out...

Well, one can check facebook on their phones as well. Just throwing it out there.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

People here have requested to friend Reid from when filming ended and haven't...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561439;
    People here have requested to friend Reid from when filming ended and haven't...

Can someone please give me the link to the you tube sneak peek. I need to take another look.

Have we pretty much figured that Kip is F3 now?? Since we have suit colors? I know her hair is different then the frc anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3561551;
    Can someone please give me the link to the you tube sneak peek. I need to take another look.

Have we pretty much figured that Kip is F3 now?? Since we have suit colors? I know her hair is different then the frc anyway.
    Nope. We STILL don't know. Rats.

Oh, and I THINK youtube is BTE713.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3561551;

Never mind the 1st part I find it on Tvgrapevine.

Is it Monday yet!

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3561573;
    Nope. We STILL don't know. Rats.
    Okay this is insane.I want to know who she picks now! I can't wait another 3 weeks!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561439;
    I asked to be Reid's friend before filming ended and when CC let us know that Reid had added 4 new friends....I was not one of them......he never accepted my friend request. When I go look now, it still says awaiting friend request or whatever it usually says when you waiting for them to accept. lol

I saw a post earlier wondering if CH was being sarcastic in his tweet about the Ed rumors. I asked Chris to say if he was being sarcastic because people were questioning his response (not me). This is what he tweeted back:

it's safe to assume when dealing with silly rumors I'm always being sarcastic.
    I know CH is a company man but he didn't need to respond to my comment. You'd think if Ed were the bad guy some people are making out he'd have let the original comment stand. He certainly didn't have any trouble letting his feelings about Wes show.