Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3560783;
    I really don't think she chose anyone because if she had and they were still together I feel like all of Jilly's answers would be more geared towards I'm excited to start a new part of my life vs. I'm excited to go back to my normal life in Vancouver. It seems that she is still single and ready to put this all behind her.
    I can see how one would interpret it that way because she has not once said she is in love, I don't think. However, I cannot see that happening again. I still think she has to choose someone. Are you thinking that maybe she did choose someone when it was taped but now they are not together anymore? I could buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560789;
    I can see how one would interpret it that way because she has not once said she is in love, I don't think. However, I cannot see that happening again. I still think she has to choose someone. Are you thinking that maybe she did choose someone when it was taped but now they are not together anymore? I could buy that.
    I think she did choose someone because if nothing else she was probably being pressured hardcore to do so but I doubt it was serious and I doubt even more that they are together now. However, Jilly is adorable and I'm sure many men have liked her and she will be just fine and find her man.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If Jillian is with someone, this would be one of the weekends when she'd probably meet up with him since she will be in LA for MTA taping. Everyone keep their eyes & ears open to see who may be out of town.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561015;
    If Jillian is with someone, this would be one of the weekends when she'd probably meet up with him since she will be in LA for MTA taping. Everyone keep their eyes & ears open to see who may be out of town.
    If this is indeed the time for the MTA...they will all be out of town? Or those that attend?
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561015;
    But, if the taping is in LA...wouldn't the F3 guy be there? How could both be there?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3560806;
    I think she did choose someone because if nothing else she was probably being pressured hardcore to do so but I doubt it was serious and I doubt even more that they are together now. However, Jilly is adorable and I'm sure many men have liked her and she will be just fine and find her man.
    If she picked Ed, I highly doubt they are together still. She has to read things online and see whats out there plus supposibly he was never into her. However I think her interviews were pretty immediate after taping so her comments about going back to her real life in Vancouver could lead one to believe she picked nobody at that point

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561023;
    But, if the taping is in LA...wouldn't the F3 guy be there? How could both be there?
    In the MTA thread, someone posted that Kip definitely won't be there. He was on the radio yesterday and has a charity function today.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561023;
    If she has an F1 he'll probably be in LA to see Jillian, not be at the MTA. Do you remember in Deanna's season when she said that Jesse had dinner made for her when she got back from taping her MTA? It may not tell us anything, but I think her F1 will be in LA to see her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561035;
    If she has an F1 he'll probably be in LA to see Jillian, not be at the MTA. Do you remember in Deanna's season when she said that Jesse had dinner made for her when she got back from taping her MTA? It may not tell us anything, but I think her F1 will be in LA to see her.
    Only problem with that is that she and Jesse were always together pretty much the whole time.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3561032;
    . However I think her interviews were pretty immediate after taping so her comments about going back to her real life in Vancouver could lead one to believe she picked nobody at that point
    If Ed really works for Microsoft,their corp hdqts are in Redman Was, maybe he is transfering to corp to live closer to Jilli so they can get back to the real world and still date easily. If I remember right it is an easy drive from one place to the other. they could even live in the middle and commute to their jobs. That would be brilliant, they could both have their cake and eat it too.