Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by falk25;3558784;
    Ack! That video makes it seem that things are not looking good for Reid!

Ed barely looks at her when he's talking to her... yet she's all over him! Doesn't make sense!
    This was my reaction when I saw it, too, falk25. Scares me. Jillian's obviously attracted to Ed.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3558985;
    That's not NECESSARILY true. There have been times when the family has seemed to throw the son/daughter under the bus. One mom told a bachelor that her daughter was there for exposure and showed her modeling portfolio. And Graham's mom told Deanna that he had never been able to commit to anyone before, which was totally the EDITED reason Deanna gave for LETTING him go. His mom's words helped set up his exit line. So, IF they want to I am sure they can find something in Ed's parents' conversations that they could use as seeds of doubt---IF they are looking for that type of exit/edit. No idea what they're going to show at all---just saying they've done that before.
    You just triggered more memories of wonderful HTD moments: the mom showing off all the Little Miss Sunshine trophies, Naomi's dad asking Jason if he talks to Jesus, the "dove," "the shotgun dad," ...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559130;
    That brown suit looks nothing like the brown suit guy walking down the hallway of that hotel.
    I'm sure I'm going to regret saying this, but I thought the brown suit wasn't really brown.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3560722;
    I'm sure I'm going to regret saying this, but I thought the brown suit wasn't really brown.
    I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560449;
    And I am going to be on vacation that week! =( Ya'll will have to give me the 411 when I get back. lol
    Noooo!!! I just realized I'm going to be on vacay too!

Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait to watch it when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3559133;
    Littlemissdivasworld.com has another cryptic entry posted now...

seems to be keying on ed and reid...
    alsoaktchr, do you know if "littlemissdiva" has been around for a while? I hadn't heard of her before the last couple days (which doesn't mean anything, lol). I just keep remembering that lady last year who put up a blog with every body else's ideas, claimed they were from her many contacts in the industry and was then dead wrong. Have you been reading her before this season? Do you think she's legit?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3559592;
    They have to fill two hours instead of the usual one. It could be slow night!
    -The rerun parade - Trista - Jason - Melissa - DeAnna
    -David and Juan
    -Wes
    -Jake and Wes
    -F2 preview

I hope for some funny outtakes.
    I still think they should rope off an area and let Jeremy and Trista continue their spat.

FORT Fan

I just watched the video of Jillian at the Calgary Stampede where she was being interviewed by the two clowns. I couldn't understand most of what was said but at the end one of the clowns said something like "so the show is over and now there is just you and the guy" and Jillian interrupts and says "well if there is a guy at the end". SOOOOO, I'm really thinking even if she picked somebody at the end, it's over now. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by domvan;3560764;
    I just watched the video of Jillian at the Calgary Stampede where she was being interviewed by the two clowns. I couldn't understand most of what was said but at the end one of the clowns said something like "so the show is over and now there is just you and the guy" and Jillian interrupts and says "well if there is a guy at the end". SOOOOO, I'm really thinking even if she picked somebody at the end, it's over now. JMO.
    It's so interesting that she keeps mentioning the "if I picked someone" in all of her interviews. Perhaps she mentions it like that because when it comes down to the very end, it will look as though she ends up with no one but in the end, she really will. What makes sense is if she lets Kip go and for whatever reason, Ed is let go as well.....assuming Reid left at the Final 3....it will look as though she does not choose anyone. Reid comes back and she selects him. So many questions and a few more weeks to go.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560774;
    It's so interesting that she keeps mentioning the "if I picked someone" in all of her interviews. Perhaps she mentions it like that because when it comes down to the very end, it will look as though she ends up with no one but in the end, she really will. What makes sense is if she lets Kip go and for whatever reason, Ed is let go as well.....assuming Reid left at the Final 3....it will look as though she does not choose anyone. Reid comes back and she selects him. So many questions and a few more weeks to go.
    I really don't think she chose anyone because if she had and they were still together I feel like all of Jilly's answers would be more geared towards I'm excited to start a new part of my life vs. I'm excited to go back to my normal life in Vancouver. It seems that she is still single and ready to put this all behind her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City