Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3560264;
    I think not. They will have enough material for a two-hour show merely by covering David, Juan, Tanner "Mango Mango" "King Dong" P., and Wes. Throw in a few extra fame whores -- er, previous contestants, and it's a wrap.

I also think they will not want to have Jillian in the same room with F3, for a variety of reasons. Just one person's opinion
    Good, then I don't have to watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3560244;
    I now believe the Ed gf theory as well. Remember Ed left right after the RC where the gf business came up and he returned on the episode at the end of the HTDs. I think Ed is a Fleiss plant for drama and they engineered the gf drama at the rc (I now believe ole Wes didn't have a GF and it was Ed all along). Ed was brought back by TPTB for drama, but had to make sure that he didn't get a HTD and involve his family in the mess. All I can say is, Ed must have not seen what happened to Jason, DeAnna and Brad Womack at the end of their seasons. He told Jill at the M&G that he hadn't seen the show and he knew just what his Mom had told him about Jill.
    I don't believe any of that at all. I think a lot of the "Ed has a gf" talk is because people think his attitude and actions are "shifty" so to speak. I love all 3 of the remaining men. And would be happy with any choice. But I think that Wes was the one with the alternative intentions, whether it was a gf, his career or both. And I honestly think that Ed really did have to leave for work. Nothing about Ed and how he is and has been around Jillian sets off any warning signals.

On Jason's twitter he says the way Jill looks at Ed makes it hard to consider the others or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3560319;
    On Jason's twitter he says the way Jill looks at Ed makes it hard to consider the others or something like that
    Very interesting how past contestants see these things. By the way, I just rewatched Ed's one on one date (Helicopter date) and I forgot how good it went. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3560319;
    Yeah, he said, "Tough one, I think Kypton is awesome but the way she looks at Ed makes it tough for her to see anyone else"

Open to interpretation. It almost seems like he's saying it's tough for JILLIAN to see anyone else but Ed (i.e. that she's blinded by him in some way), not that it's tough for the viewers to see her with anyone but Ed.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3554470;
    I just keep hearing a lot of people speculating that the FRC is going to be continued into the AFRC - CH addressed in his blog that there would be an FRC and AFRC (a two parter of sorts) but I didn't read that as we'd have to wait until the AFRC to have an outcome....am I whacko??
    CH says in his latest blog that he wanted to clear up the schedule. Next week are the FD in Hawaii, the following week is the MTA and the next week will be a TWO-NIGHT FINALE with an ATFR special. That Two-Night Finale caught my eye.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3560404;
    CH says in his latest blog that he wanted to clear up the schedule. Next week are the FD in Hawaii, the following week is the MTA and the next week will be a TWO-NIGHT FINALE with an ATFR special. That Two-Night Finale caught my eye.
    A two night finale leads me to believe it could end on a cliffhanger and then pick up the following night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3560407;
    A two night finale leads me to believe it could end on a cliffhanger and then pick up the following night.
    Ugh...are they TRYING to torture us? The sites going to crash with all the options!

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3560441;
    Ugh...are they TRYING to torture us? The sites going to crash with all the options!
    And I am going to be on vacation that week! =( Ya'll will have to give me the 411 when I get back. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;3560281;
    I don't believe any of that at all. I think a lot of the "Ed has a gf" talk is because people think his attitude and actions are "shifty" so to speak. I love all 3 of the remaining men. And would be happy with any choice. But I think that Wes was the one with the alternative intentions, whether it was a gf, his career or both. And I honestly think that Ed really did have to leave for work. Nothing about Ed and how he is and has been around Jillian sets off any warning signals.
    If Ed spills on the day of about his life in Chicago intentionally or accidentally or if PTB warned Jillian about Ed and if we saw him do that on the show, will some of us still deny what we show?