Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3560102;
    I think Deanna tweeted to CH about being at the MTA. Not sure why she would be there.
    Because with everything that goes down in the final two episodes, they are not going to have time at the ATFR to parade around all their previous contestants -- so they're doing it at the MTA. The final three guys will have given them enough material to fill several shows! That's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3560236;
    hahahahahahaha - no one loves reid more than I do! but I think at this point we're all so thrilled by him that he could punch her in the face and we'd all go "oh reid - you're so silly"
    LOL, pretty much He wouldn't do that though, he is a gentleman after all

Because with everything that goes down in the final two episodes, they are not going to have time at the ATFR to parade around all their previous contestants -- so they're doing it at the MTA. The final three guys will have given them enough material to fill several shows! That's my theory.
    Good theory! I think I like it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3554148;
    Earthlygoddess and others whom I may have offended...Please accept my sincere apologies because I have always posted that I value all opinions, and I do. This is the Media Spoilers thread and I am merely trying to put all the Media spoilers together to sleuth the ending. I was not calling Ed a pig, but referring to a possibility of what was tweeted.

I will say that I personally do believe there is merit to the ED gf theory and I absolutely respect that you do not! Again, I am sorry that what I said offended you. That was not my intention.
    I now believe the Ed gf theory as well. Remember Ed left right after the RC where the gf business came up and he returned on the episode at the end of the HTDs. I think Ed is a Fleiss plant for drama and they engineered the gf drama at the rc (I now believe ole Wes didn't have a GF and it was Ed all along). Ed was brought back by TPTB for drama, but had to make sure that he didn't get a HTD and involve his family in the mess. All I can say is, Ed must have not seen what happened to Jason, DeAnna and Brad Womack at the end of their seasons. He told Jill at the M&G that he hadn't seen the show and he knew just what his Mom had told him about Jill.

If it goes down the way it is rumored, he will be a "roasted pig" and he will have 3rd degree burns and fewer friends than when he came on this show.

There is a sc of Ed that I saw when rewatching the previews for the season at the end of the first episode that has to be the FRC. I haven't seen all the sc in the sc thread, so I don't know if it is posted there are not.

The clip is of Ed in a dark suit/white shirt/tan vest & bowtie and He is covering his eyes with one hand like he is under stress and you can see another guys profile briefly in the clip and l am positive it is Reid's. When I saw it, I thought it was at the F3/F2 cut, but there is now a sc of the F3 guys at the rc next week and Ed is not wearing that outfit, so it has to be the FRC. Has anyone else seen this clip? I think it is in the clips that are run very fast and you won't see it unless you slo-mo it. The only problem I have with this is, I don't think the FRC was filmed yet when the premiere was shown.

There are some clues that she could end up with Reid. In CH vo's in Spain he said "Reid is falling for Jillian" and In the previews for next week CH says will Reid have the nerve to tell Jillian how he feels? I think it might be Reid that the romance wasn't there in the fantasy suite because we know he is jealous of the other guys and might have bee too stressed out to perform.

I think maybe she lets Reid go next week and he is the one who she says comes back and gets down on one knee and proposes and she says she owes it to herself to think about it. Remember, he told Jill that he was slow to fall in love and sometimes had to have a fire lit under his butt to admit it. Being eliminated just might be the fire lit under the butt that he needed. I can see Reid doing that. I do hope that if it ends the way it is rumored that he does not look like sloppy seconds as someone else has said.

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3560224;
    I wonder what happened to him..Who in their right mind would break Reid's heart?!
    It happens!

TVgrapevine extended preview back up-- with a different intro ("the one Jillian thinks she wants doesn't measure up").
    Last edited by AvalonR; 07-10-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3560241;
    Do you think the F3 guy will be at the taping?

FORT Fan

I now believe the Ed gf theory as well. Remember Ed left right after the RC where the gf business came up and he returned on the episode at the end of the HTDs. I think Ed is a Fleiss plant for drama and they engineered the gf drama at the rc (I now believe ole Wes didn't have a GF and it was Ed all along). Ed was brought back by TPTB for drama, but had to make sure that he didn't get a HTD and involve his family in the mess. All I can say is, Ed must have not seen what happened to Jason, DeAnna and Brad Womack at the end of their seasons. He told Jill at the M&G that he hadn't seen the show and he knew just what his Mom had told him about Jill.
    Well its a theory, but then why do they Involve his Family in HI?

HAHA! Addison, that is so true

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3560247;
    Do you think the F3 guy will be at the taping?
    I think not. They will have enough material for a two-hour show merely by covering David, Juan, Tanner "Mango Mango" "King Dong" P., and Wes. Throw in a few extra fame whores -- er, previous contestants, and it's a wrap.

I also think they will not want to have Jillian in the same room with F3, for a variety of reasons. Just one person's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3560264;
    Tanner "Mango Mango" "King Dong" P.
    I JUST SPIT OUT MY WATER.