Page 50 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

While I only saw part of it, it was so garbled I couldn't understand what she was saying at all. The tone of her voice was upbeat but I would not say that it exuded bliss or ga-ga in love vibes. JMHO
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Does anyone know if this was taped and will they put a better quality interview up on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474283;
    Thats how I feel, esp. because of how recently the FRC was.
    but don't they always hide how they're feeling and never reveal if they're engaged? The only one who revealed he was engaged was Jason.

Originally Posted by Truelovealways
    Her interview kinda reminded me of Brad's
    The whole Brad thing didn't really bother me because I didn't like either girl. However, I really like both Kip and Reid and they both seem to go far so I think I'll be a little more disappointed. I really thought Jillian would be different. I thought her and her F1 would actually have a chance. Watching the interview on Jokers that Dreamer put up, she doesn't look that excited/happy, not her perky self really. I don't believe she is in love.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

maybe she's just sad to have parted with her F1?

OK guys calm down...it was one interview. Let's see how she is on Regis on Monday.

FORT Newbie

is it possible that none of the guys proposed at the end? or the guy she chose didn't that they were not ready to be engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3474276;
    Nothing about the interview made it seem like this was a woman in love and ready for this to be over so they could start their lives together. It seemed more like, I don't regret doing this. I had a good time and that's that. I don't know why she would hide it if she were in love and engaged.
    I think TPTB like to switch things up, sometimes they let the F1 reveal if they're engaged and sometimes they make them keep it a secret. For example, they made DeAnna keep it a secret until the Men Tell All episode but they let Jason talk about being engaged in interviews before the show even went to air.

I'm interested in hearing her response when she's asked directly if she's in love and engaged. If she wasn't asked that direct question it'll make me pause, because the only reason Extra wouldn't ask the question is if they were told not to. And then I'll wonder why they didn't want it asked. Maybe to avoid the stupid "I don't knoooow, the show just started, you'll have to wait and see!" comments we heard over and over and over from DeAnna. (BTW, early in her season plenty of people were positive that DeAnna pulled a Brad and wasn't engaged, because of the way she responded, so who knows.)

FORT Fogey

Check out some of the reactions:

Anybody notice that this interview was 3hrs long??? We didn't see all of it then.