Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

As much as I would love to believe there is a "happily ever after" for Jason and Molly, i will definitely not be surprised to find out they are broken up shortly after the end of Jillian's season. It seems to be the pattern. Happy couple makes an appearence at MTA or ATFR, and then a press release shortly thereafter....

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3559529;
    Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?
    I think Deanna tweeted to CH about being at the MTA. Not sure why she would be there.

FORT Newbie

Can anyone zoom in on the shoes that Ed is wearing at the last rose ceremony in Spain? For some reason when I saw the picture of the brown suit guy I thought that those were Ed's shoes that he wore at the last rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559887;
    Remember, it's edited. I wish we heard 100% of what's said.
    I was just thinking the same thing. If we only knew. He did tell the guy on the train that he thinks she knows how he feels.

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3560127;
    I was just thinking the same thing. If we only knew. He did tell the guy on the train that he thinks she knows how he feels.
    He also admited then though that he didn't tell her. More like in showing her.

FORT Regular

do you thing Reids faith has any part in his hesitation to commit stronger? Is there rules or requirement in his faith about making proposals, do you think he and jilli have discussed the faith issue? How will chldren be raised etc. That is always a conflict in two faith families. Reid seemed strong in his faith and just may be following a different set of rules than most of us. I just dont know the rules in his faith.

Quote Originally Posted by nanajj;3560157;
    do you thing Reids faith has any part in his hesitation to commit stronger? Is there rules or requirement in his faith about making proposals, do you think he and jilli have discussed the faith issue? How will chldren be raised etc. That is always a conflict in two faith families. Reid seemed strong in his faith and just may be following a different set of rules than most of us. I just dont know the rules in his faith.
    No. It's just that Reid had his heart broken before. It's easier for Kiptyn, he's never had his broken. He has no idea what it's like. Ed, well, we don't know about his past love life really. Only that he usually puts work first. His life revolves around it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3560166;
    No. It's just that Reid had his heart broken before. It's easier for Kiptyn, he's never had his broken. He has no idea what it's like. Ed, well, we don't know about his past love life really. Only that he usually puts work first. His life revolves around it.
    I find it odd they haven't played up the whole heart breaker thing with Reid more, don't you? Also, I want to know if Ed told Jillian about his ex-fiance; but we'll never know about that either will we.

I just love Reid and hope his heart isn't too broken if he didn't get picked. I think it is awesome, however, that he seems to be taking this seriously. He said he was going to be totally honest with her, and I completely respect him for it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3560176;
    I find it odd they haven't played up the whole heart breaker thing with Reid more, don't you? Also, I want to know if Ed told Jillian about his ex-fiance; but we'll never know about that either will we.

I just love Reid and hope his heart isn't too broken if he didn't get picked. I think it is awesome, however, that he seems to be taking this seriously. He said he was going to be totally honest with her, and I completely respect him for it.
    Do you mean the heart breaker thing for Kiptyn, not Reid? Just making sure. =)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560179;
    Do you mean the heart breaker thing for Kiptyn, not Reid? Just making sure. =)
    No, we know "is she going to break Kip's heart," but with Jillian telling Reid to trust her and everything and Reid has been hurt in the past, I'm surprised they aren't putting the "is she going to break Reid's heart" out there too, you know?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn