Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

WOAH. Has anyone seen the new video up on ABC's website. It is the diary of the departed, of Wes. They are actually shedding Wes in an extremely positive light. Looks to me like they are backtracking a little after Wes outed production on his RS interview. I think they are trying to save their butts.

If a guy has to go..there are definitely worse ways...from Hawaii Magazine

Maui Stars in Penultimate Episode of "The Bachelorette"

Will it be Ed, Kiptyn or Reid?

Our feeling is it won't really matter which sparkling specimen of the XY-chromosome set is left without a rose when Jillian Harris selects her final two suitors on the July 13th episode of ABC’s The Bachelorette. The loser will at least be fortunate enough to get the boot on Maui, where the popular dating-competition reality series filmed the penultimate episode of its current season in May.

Yes, the suitor on the losing end of the rose ceremony will really be sent packing at the oceanside Olowalu Plantation House on Maui’s west side—one of the island’s most popular wedding locations. (Oh, sweet irony!) But before that episode-capper, he'll get to enjoy some darn fine Maui scenery, activities and dining.

Among the stuff lavished on Jillian (pictured left) and her trio of suitors on Maui:

• Oceanfront suites and haute cuisine for their private dates, at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa and Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa

• A Maui helicopter tour with Sunshine Helicopters

• A cliff-side picnic courtesy of the Hotel Hana-Maui and Honua Spa

• A snorkel cruise with Trilogy Excursions

• A day on the rope courses and ziplines of Kapalua Adventures. (We've done the ziplines, too. Click here for video.)

No surprise, ABC is keeping all other episode details under wraps. (Spoiler blogs, however, are rife with rumors that the final episode of the fifth season—set to air on July 27—was filmed on the Big Island of Hawaii. We’ll keep you posted.)

Catch the two-hour Maui episode of The Bachelorette on Monday, July 13 (8 p.m., East coast time/West coast time; 7 p.m., Hawaii time).

Right now our money’s on Jillian choosing Kiptyn … mostly ‘cause we like his name.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3559920;
    WOAH. Has anyone seen the new video up on ABC's website. It is the diary of the departed, of Wes. They are actually shedding Wes in an extremely positive light. Looks to me like they are backtracking a little after Wes outed production on his RS interview. I think they are trying to save their butts.
    Yeah, I saw it. Hope he's not dumb enough to fall for it though!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3559898;
    in case anyone cares, "vegas" broke up with Deanna
    Maybe it was her going on and on about Ed being the Graham of her season. I'm sort of being sarcastic there, sorry she's hurt.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3559873;
    search bte0713 on you tube
    Thanks!

FORT Newbie

I just watched the upcoming preview for this week on You Tube.... i have to say .... i think my boy Ed has it in the bag after surprising her with flying his parents to Hawaii....

good job.. Rooting for Ed since episode 1...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3559743;
    Or: Jason and Molly are appearing at the MTA because they have so much sh*t to deal with at the ATFR that there will be no time to do the Required Retrospective of Previous Bachelor Couples.
    oooh so Jason and Molly are still together??

So those of you that whine whine whine..'we want to see a love story..' missed it,,,and instead believed reality steve and missed the love story :-(
    too bad.

Has nobody yet added up, last season with RS, texas, mel dancing with the stars...the Ed revelations and realised that ABC feeds reality Steve lines and stories to get ratings.

And I thought you were sleuthers...?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3559898;
    in case anyone cares, "vegas" broke up with Deanna
    who is "vegas"?

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3560059;

So those of you that whine whine whine..'we want to see a love story..' missed it,,,and instead believed reality steve and missed the love story :-(
    too bad.

Has nobody yet added up, last season with RS, texas, mel dancing with the stars...the Ed revelations and realised that ABC feeds reality Steve lines and stories to get ratings.

Yup. Jason and Molly are still together and very happy. No matter what went down last season, I wish everyone could just be happy for them and for Melissa as she is very happy as well it seems.

It's also really good for the franchise that they are still together. Maybe they will be our next TV Wedding?

Back to this season though.....Don't forget ya'll.....Jillian will be on Jimmy Kimmel July 21st. Just a reminder.

too bad.

I think everyone did a great job sleuthing last season and picked out Melissa as the F1 which she was. The love story that was shown was between them. Unfortunately, Jason was fickle and blew everything up exactly as SDL said - also Reality Steve was spot on except for the "set up" part.

I do wish happiness for Jason, Molly, Melissa and Tye.

too bad.

If RS didn't spill the beans, it would have been worse.