Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3559743;
    Or: Jason and Molly are appearing at the MTA because they have so much sh*t to deal with at the ATFR that there will be no time to do the Required Retrospective of Previous Bachelor Couples.
    Just so that don't try to shove the "it was never scripted" stuff down our throats again...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3559630;
    I went back and found cupcakes's compilation of this sleuthing/speculation. The compilation is post #2533 in the Episode 9 thread:
    Thanks bamabrain. always amazes me when stuff comes out early in the game and has a relatively short shelf life and then proves to be factual. The revolving door theory with someone having a change of heart at the end was suggested early on also. I keep hoping Jill slips up in an interview.

I cant resist and I will paste a comment I saw on the Globe and Mail article that was posted here....too funny...mmmm

"Okay, I've never watched this show, but I gotta ask: "Kiptyn"?? Was his mother watching original Star Trek episodes while in labour, and in a haze of pain became enchanted with Chekov's pronounciation of the word "captain"?"

I finally just watched the preview. Obviously I'm Reid's #1 fan, but I do have to admit that Ed seems slightly less shifty in the hawaii preview than I thought he did in Spain.

and it KILLS ME that Reid says all this sweet romantic stuff about Jill in his PIs, but can't spit those things out to her face!!!! AGH! The best he could do is say "I'm developing feelings but this is too fast"????!!!!! But then in his PIs he's saying she's got my heart, it's like heaven, she could be my wife......REID!! Listen to the train guy! Listen to your dad!!!!! Spit it out to her face!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3559748;
    yeah, I agree with you completely...he was so excited to watch her get all happy, and he looked at her a lot and touched her face, hair and was very tender with her...Ed is a very laid back guy, and my partner is just like that...has to really get his thoughts right and often times is not looking at me directly, but reassuring me with his touch, just like Ed with Jillian...and Ed cracking his little "I don't know if they are going to like you, I'm getting nervous" or something like that! well...I love that sense of humor, and so does Jillian, clearly!..It's funny how some people here claim to disect the preview, but omit very key things Ed said that, to me, made him very respectful of the others and very concern about how he really wants her to see his full intentions, ie: saying that she may not know him AS WELL AS SHE KNOWS THE OTHER GUYS, not just "she may not know me as well as she should" like some posters are writing up here...I love the 3 final guys, they are all so very special for her. My pick is Ed because I see a good match with them, they complement eachother very well in many levels, from the intelectual to the physical and emotional one...I just wish some people here would keep and open mind in a fair way and, if they are posting things said, or not said, to get their info and quotes double checked! I am sure the three of them are equally meaningful to Jillian at this point of the show! JMO and I respect others opinions and thoughts, as long as they are not distorting what was really said!

Loved the extended preview. All the dates look pretty good but can't wait for Ed's and his parents. We didn't get to "meet" them either so will be nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3559851;
    I finally just watched the preview. Obviously I'm Reid's #1 fan, but I do have to admit that Ed seems slightly less shifty in the hawaii preview than I thought he did in Spain.

and it KILLS ME that Reid says all this sweet romantic stuff about Jill in his PIs, but can't spit those things out to her face!!!! AGH! The best he could do is say "I'm developing feelings but this is too fast"????!!!!! But then in his PIs he's saying she's got my heart, it's like heaven, she could be my wife......REID!! Listen to the train guy! Listen to your dad!!!!! Spit it out to her face!!!!!!
    ITA! If Jilly lets him go at the Final 3 and he never ends up coming back.....think of what Jilly may be thinking now while she is getting to see his PIs on the show. =(

FORT Newbie

I'm sure this has already been posted, but where can I find the extended preview? I went to TVGrapevine, but when I click on the link, I get an error message.

Quote Originally Posted by endlessxoxlove;3559868;
    I'm sure this has already been posted, but where can I find the extended preview? I went to TVGrapevine, but when I click on the link, I get an error message.
    search bte0713 on you tube

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

I like Reid as well and wish he could tell her how he feels.He is going to hate that he didn't if she lets him go because of it..and I hope there are no regrets on his part that he didn't just go for it ,like his DAD said.

Too little ,too late..
    that's a hard way to go..

Remember, it's edited. I wish we heard 100% of what's said.