Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3559529;
    Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?
    I tend to agree. I am thinking that this MTA is going to be a complete dud.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3559529;
    Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?
    Yeah, why are they having them there and just not filmed?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3559733;
    I tend to agree. I am thinking that this MTA is going to be a complete dud.
    Or: Jason and Molly are appearing at the MTA because they have so much sh*t to deal with at the ATFR that there will be no time to do the Required Retrospective of Previous Bachelor Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by dengyam;3558867;
    While I'm admittedly an Ed fan, there may be an explanation for his not making good eye contact. I'm actually guilty of that myself -- since I have trouble maintaining eye contact when I'm really trying to express myself. It's just easier for me to focus on what I'm trying to say when I look away a bit. I'm conscious of it being somewhat abnormal, but, hey, we're all different.

That said, I have noticed that Ed really looks at her when she's talking and also looks at her to see her reactions to his comments. Just my 2 cents.
    yeah, I agree with you completely...he was so excited to watch her get all happy, and he looked at her a lot and touched her face, hair and was very tender with her...Ed is a very laid back guy, and my partner is just like that...has to really get his thoughts right and often times is not looking at me directly, but reassuring me with his touch, just like Ed with Jillian...and Ed cracking his little "I don't know if they are going to like you, I'm getting nervous" or something like that! well...I love that sense of humor, and so does Jillian, clearly!..It's funny how some people here claim to disect the preview, but omit very key things Ed said that, to me, made him very respectful of the others and very concern about how he really wants her to see his full intentions, ie: saying that she may not know him AS WELL AS SHE KNOWS THE OTHER GUYS, not just "she may not know me as well as she should" like some posters are writing up here...I love the 3 final guys, they are all so very special for her. My pick is Ed because I see a good match with them, they complement eachother very well in many levels, from the intelectual to the physical and emotional one...I just wish some people here would keep and open mind in a fair way and, if they are posting things said, or not said, to get their info and quotes double checked! I am sure the three of them are equally meaningful to Jillian at this point of the show! JMO and I respect others opinions and thoughts, as long as they are not distorting what was really said!

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3558763;
    Looks like the same room, not the same shirt thought.
    Same room, same shirt...she has pulled the shoulder straps on one of the pictures, but it is the same top!

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3559756;
    Same room, same shirt...she has pulled the shoulder straps on one of the pictures, but it is the same top!
    That's what I thought at first! But, the color doesn't match.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3559743;
    Or: Jason and Molly are appearing at the MTA because they have so much sh*t to deal with at the ATFR that there will be no time to do the Required Retrospective of Previous Bachelor Couples.
    Ohhh not more "Mol & JA" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3559756;
    It's not the same top. Different color, and the top of the shirt is different. The pink one looks to be a butterfly design, and the orangy one almost looks like it laces up or something weird like that. It fits tighter almost like a bathing suit or tube top.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3559727;
    I agree with you and the shoes are very telling. I don't see Kip ro Reid wearing buckle shoes or boot type dress shoes they really have thrown us for a loop here!:nono
    But Kip HAS worn brown shoes/boots to the RC with his suits, and Reid HAS worn shoes with buckles

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3559778;
    Ohhh not more "Mol & JA" ...
    I know. There's nothing to talk about. Geez.

We need our eyes peeled for Reid! He should have taken a flight today, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3559743;

Now that's a very interesting point sushifan. Very interesting.