Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3559592;
    They have to fill two hours instead of the usual one. It could be slow night!
    -The rerun parade - Trista - Jason - Melissa - DeAnna
    -David and Juan
    -Wes
    -Jake and Wes
    -F2 preview

I hope for some funny outtakes.
    Don't forget Michael and Jesse will be there ...I'm sure Tanner too.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3557858;
    So, does anyone remember which FORT poster was the 1st to suggest that Ed's parents meet Jill in Hawaii?? They surely deserve a bonus. Considering how many times a surprise meeting has been suggested as part of the script, this time it actually happens. Maybe the producers are taking the cues from this site after all?
    I went back and found cupcakes's compilation of this sleuthing/speculation. The compilation is post #2533 in the Episode 9 thread:

Here you go. I was wrong, it was a friend of the family, not his cousin.

Jlcazz:
    Quote:
    My hunch (only) is that both of his parents met Jillian and were involved with some aspect of filming. A Hawaii trip? A side trip? Not sure.

Quote:
    I predict we'll see them in Hawaii. Sort of explains the stretched out filming schedule.

He could still be rejected in the end, of course.

Ed **Spoilers**

Other posters:

Quote:
    Over on the ABC message board someone claiming to be Ed's step sister said his mom and her ex husband went to Hawaii same time Rose Ceremony took place. Don't know how reliable that is...but interesting...because I can't see him getting F1 without her even meeting his family.

Quote:
    She said Ed's step sister said his mom and her ex which is his dad ended up in Hawaii at the same time but wasn't sure why or if Ed returned to the show. The poster didn't know that the FRC was in Hawaii.

Quote:
    I just read one post on another site that mentioned the poster is a good friend of Ed's half sister. The step sister does not know if Ed came back for two weeks, but is sure that Ed's mother and father went to Hawaii at the same time.

I am assuming that Ed's mother and father went separately as they are divorced. They have different last names.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559621;
    Don't forget Michael and Jesse will be there ...I'm sure Tanner too.
    Oh thanks! How could I forget Fetish?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3559632;
    Oh thanks! How could I forget Fetish?
    Ha - I kind of wish they would forget him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559641;
    Ha - I kind of wish they would forget him.
    Noooo! How could you! Didn't you love his mango mango line?!

Wes' Interview has now been picked up by ET Canada giving it wider air space. Of note: 'The contract you sign (with ABC) is sketchy.
    When you go on the show, you relinquish every right you have.'
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559217;
    I don't think there's anything new in her post. Who wears what watch has been out there since the beginning. We all know when Reid and Kip began twittering after the FRC. Obviously the show allowed Ed to have a conference call with his boss (to leave the first time) and had to be involved in bringing him back to LA and his parents to Maui.

As to the brown suit Kip is wearing in the Maui rose ceremony, hasn't the mystery guy in the brown suit been linked to flooring at the Mauna Kea on the Big Island? They wouldn't have the guy wear the same suit in both episodes. Or is the point that her hugging the guy goodbye is in Maui at the F3/F2 cut and not at the FRC -- even though she appears to be wearing the FRC necklace in the hugging photo?

What did you pick up from her post?
    Nada

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3559653;
    Wes' Interview has now been picked up by ET Canada giving it wider air space. Of note: 'The contract you sign (with ABC) is sketchy.
    When you go on the show, you relinquish every right you have.'
    No kidding. It's just like being interviewed by a newspaper. It's called "editing".

What will be the fallout with Wes do you think?

Has any seen the extended preview at GV?
    Ed's parents come to Maui. The edit of the dates in Maui appear to be going to Ed and Kip - but mostly to Ed. I think what happens in the evening - the overnioghts - will be very telling!

I am really interested to see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3559591;

I keep comming back to this pic (one of the early ones from the season) and the positioning of Reid and Kip - maybe foreshadowing? Also neither of them seem to favor pointy shoes lol.

I agree with you and the shoes are very telling. I don't see Kip ro Reid wearing buckle shoes or boot type dress shoes they really have thrown us for a loop here!:nono