Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #4921
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3559469;
    Honest to goodness, that's the worst looking combo I've seen in a long time - and I'm color blind!
    Remember last season when Melissa's dress looked a different color? I'm thinking that Ed's jacket is actually a cream color not purple...and that the other guys have white shirts on, not blue. I think the color has been edited.

  2. #4922
    FORT Fan KellyGirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    227

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakes;3558747;
    Did Reid get "THE" music during the helicopter ride?

    Ok, I think I am reading too much into this.....
    I think she did...but I'm not positive if the music is different for F1, F2 and F3. I heard the music as soon as it went to Reid and Jillian though. Anyone know what the music means??

  3. #4923
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3559529;
    Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?
    Could be...and maybe Wes isn't going either. Although I think if they closed the set for the MTA it would be a concession to get Wes there so he doesn't face the hostility of a live audience.

    Maybe Jason and Molly will announce their engagement on the show to take the sting off the perception that the show almost never results in a success...

  4. #4924
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559573;
    Maybe Jason and Molly will announce their engagement on the show to take the sting off the perception that the show almost never results in a success...
    Or to keep up with Melissa

  5. #4925
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559573;
    Could be...and maybe Wes isn't going either. Although I think if they closed the set for the MTA it would be a concession to get Wes there so he doesn't face the hostility of a live audience.

    Maybe Jason and Molly will announce their engagement on the show to take the sting off the perception that the show almost never results in a success...
    How awesome would it be that they wanted 2 hours for the MTA and Wes doesn't show up. It would be like giving them the middle finger. COME ON WES, DON'T DO IT!!!

    As for Jason and Molly, I could care less. I'll skip over watching that part LOL!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  6. #4926
    FORT Regular MotivesCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    130

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers



    I keep comming back to this pic (one of the early ones from the season) and the positioning of Reid and Kip - maybe foreshadowing? Also neither of them seem to favor pointy shoes lol.

  7. #4927
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3559529;
    Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?
    They have to fill two hours instead of the usual one. It could be slow night!
    -The rerun parade - Trista - Jason - Melissa - DeAnna
    -David and Juan
    -Wes
    -Jake and Wes
    -F2 preview

    I hope for some funny outtakes.

  8. #4928
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3559591;


    I keep comming back to this pic (one of the early ones from the season) and the positioning of Reid and Kip - maybe foreshadowing? Also neither of them seem to favor pointy shoes lol.
    Jill looks absolutely tiny and minuscule compared to the men, like they're getting ready to eat her or something

    For what it's worth, I don't think the positioning means anything. It was taken the first night. They had no way of knowing how all this was going to do down. And I can't even find Ed for sure.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #4929
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3559601;
    Jill looks absolutely tiny and minuscule compared to the men, like they're getting ready to eat her or something

    For what it's worth, I don't think the positioning means anything. It was taken the first night. They had no way of knowing how all this was going to do down. And I can't even find Ed for sure.
    I think the only thing the positioning means is that she chooses 2 of the shorter men for her f3...looks like the pic is taken by height.

  10. #4930
    Fort Fan mystic_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Headed to New Caprica
    Posts
    221

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559573;
    Could be...and maybe Wes isn't going either. Although I think if they closed the set for the MTA it would be a concession to get Wes there so he doesn't face the hostility of a live audience.

    Maybe Jason and Molly will announce their engagement on the show to take the sting off the perception that the show almost never results in a success...
    ITA. They so badly want to show us how the show succeeds in helping find LOVE....how many more times will we be shown Trista and Ryan? They undoubtedly will be shown here again, especially since the birth of their daughter. And they probably will have to recap the whole Jason/Melissa/Molly thing.......including rehash of Melissa on DWTS!!!

    How many times has TM/TWTA been two hours?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.