Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Pretty much what you did. But coupling it with her prior post, it seems Kip is a non-issue here.

Though the way she'd been speaking, I thought all her digging and scooping had unearthed new sources. For all we know she's simply managed to find her way over to FORT.... Kinda hope she comes up with something unique, or else I guess we'll just have to write it off as same ol same ol, and wait till the shows air for more real info...

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3559262;
    Did you see Ed's Mr. Roper outfit at the F3/F2 RC? Who knows anymore with his show!
    For the FRC? I hope not. It looks like the guy looking at that ring to me and that person is the 'shocking proposal' guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3558890;
    One thing I notice on the extended previews and this could be foreshadowing (or my wishful thinking) Ed says "You really don't know me as well as you may know some of the other guys" which would be Ok, saying it one time, but a few seconds later he says "You don't know me as well as maybe you should." Me thinks TPTB are highlighting that Jillian doesn't really know Ed.
    Looking at the clip the second time I also notice thie exchange.

Jillian says something like this, "How long have you kept this in the whole time?"

Ed's reponse, "I don't know I'm just good."

This could mean Ed is good at keeping secrets...i.e. girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559191;
    Well, I want this stuff over with myself!
    Me too!! or at least know the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3559262;
    Did you see Ed's Mr. Roper outfit at the F3/F2 RC? Who knows anymore with his show!
    We have made a lot of digs at his "ensemble", but I think that's the funniest!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life;3558766;
    I'd say that's the same room, same day, different shirt, so they must have been doing a few days worth of quotes from here then
    I even think it may be the same time just change shirts. Her skin oiliness and hair look too similar.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Honest to goodness, that's the worst looking combo I've seen in a long time - and I'm color blind!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3559272;
    Pretty much what you did. But coupling it with her prior post, it seems Kip is a non-issue here.

Though the way she'd been speaking, I thought all her digging and scooping had unearthed new sources. For all we know she's simply managed to find her way over to FORT.... Kinda hope she comes up with something unique, or else I guess we'll just have to write it off as same ol same ol, and wait till the shows air for more real info...
    I really thought she would have some new info, and it looks to me like she is just doing her sleuthing here. Her clues are OLD news, nothing juicy. Different watches? Wasn't that figured out in the first few weeks?

*sigh* I was looking forward to her post today, what a letdown.

FORT Fogey

Jason just tweeted he and Molly are off to LA and added a "hmmmm". Jeremy told him to say hello to Pete, Cassie and Tracy. Looks like J & M will be at the MTA taping.

FORT Regular

Perhaps that is a clue that Jason & Molly are going to appear on the show as "filler" because the F3 may
    not be there. Thoughts?