Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3559094;
    Well....look at who is wearing brown...kipton. I wonder if that is that shot we were all analyzing last week and some thought it was Reid.
    That brown suit looks nothing like the brown suit guy walking down the hallway of that hotel.

Littlemissdivasworld.com has another cryptic entry posted now...

seems to be keying on ed and reid...

A couple of things I noticed from the preview.
    Kip - I felt Kip was more connected to her than in some past dates. He talks her through the pole and says he just wants to come over there and help her do it. Its very hard to connect in their position and I think Kip did it.
    Reid - I'm a huge Reid fan and this worried me some. Not about him not being ready, (understandable) but how long they focused on the outside of the helicopter. Also - its the pilot who mentions vow renewal; not Reid. I couldn't catch if Reid said anything, but his lips weren't moving when we heard the vow renewal line. Also the way Jillian, let's get this S##T over with - seemed tired of the process herself.
    Ed - Oh what do I say? I think he's hot in those little green shorts but I can't get past his no eye contact. I think he's got a personal space issue and that is bad with Jillian. I'm not a huge Ed fan but I'm jaded by what I've heard here.

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3559149;
    Kip - I felt Kip was more connected to her than in some past dates. He talks her through the pole and says he just wants to come over there and help her do it. Its very hard to connect in their position and I think Kip did it.
    Reid - I'm a huge Reid fan and this worried me some. Not about him not being ready, (understandable) but how long they focused on the outside of the helicopter. Also - its the pilot who mentions vow renewal; not Reid. I couldn't catch if Reid said anything, but his lips weren't moving when we heard the vow renewal line. Also the way Jillian, let's get this S##T over with - seemed tired of the process herself.
    Ed - Oh what do I say? I think he's hot in those little green shorts but I can't get past his no eye contact. I think he's got a personal space issue and that is bad with Jillian. I'm not a huge Ed fan but I'm jaded by what I've heard here.

I kinda wish Jillian would say...."Forget the other two guys...let's get this S### over with, just me & you from now on....".....*sign* keep dreaming I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3559149;
    Well, I want this stuff over with myself!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3559133;
    Littlemissdivasworld.com has another cryptic entry posted now...

seems to be keying on ed and reid...
    I don't think there's anything new in her post. Who wears what watch has been out there since the beginning. We all know when Reid and Kip began twittering after the FRC. Obviously the show allowed Ed to have a conference call with his boss (to leave the first time) and had to be involved in bringing him back to LA and his parents to Maui.

As to the brown suit Kip is wearing in the Maui rose ceremony, hasn't the mystery guy in the brown suit been linked to flooring at the Mauna Kea on the Big Island? They wouldn't have the guy wear the same suit in both episodes. Or is the point that her hugging the guy goodbye is in Maui at the F3/F2 cut and not at the FRC -- even though she appears to be wearing the FRC necklace in the hugging photo?

What did you pick up from her post?

I don't think Kiptyn's brown suit looks anything like the guy walking down the hallway of the hotel.

I think people are talking about the guy Jillian is hugging at the FRC.

It's beyond frustrating to me we can't even tell who the brown suit guy is yet.

Plus, I don't see how in the world the blue suit guy is part of the FRC with shoes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3558918;
    I can't shake the feeling that Jill and Ed are playing a part. There has definitely been huge coaching with both of them. I don't believe for a second that JIlly was really that surprised about Ed's parents being shipped to HI. There's no way the producers would allow her to not be all over him with that announcement, it totally feeds into his role in this scripted season. Again, her over the top reaction makes him seem like the clear winner, which makes me think that he's NOT. The storyline then would be that she finds her usual type that she can have this time, but decides to pass on after all?
    I think this might be right. Both are being asked to act, but Ed is just not very good at it. I think a lot of the lack of eye contact and repeating of lines comes from his inability to pull off the role.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559217;
    I don't think there's anything new in her post. Who wears what watch has been out there since the beginning. We all know when Reid and Kip began twittering after the FRC. Obviously the show allowed Ed to have a conference call with his boss (to leave the first time) and had to be involved in bringing him back to LA and his parents to Maui.

As to the brown suit Kip is wearing in the Maui rose ceremony, hasn't the mystery guy in the brown suit been linked to flooring at the Mauna Kea on the Big Island? They wouldn't have the guy wear the same suit in both episodes. Or is the point that her hugging the guy goodbye is in Maui at the F3/F2 cut and not at the FRC -- even though she appears to be wearing the FRC necklace in the hugging photo?

What did you pick up from her post?
    Sounds like she lurks here for info...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559231;
    I don't think Kiptyn's brown suit looks anything like the guy walking down the hallway of the hotel.

I think people are talking about the guy Jillian is hugging at the FRC.

It's beyond frustrating to me we can't even tell who the brown suit guy is yet.

Plus, I don't see how in the world the blue suit guy is part of the FRC with shoes like that.
    Did you see Ed's Mr. Roper outfit at the F3/F2 RC? Who knows anymore with his show!