Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553824;
    Now, you know darn well it would be all over this board that he did, if we knew!
    LOL, I know. Just thought I would ask I'm going to miss him on TV even if he is F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3553793;
    Is anybody reading this LITTLEMISSDIVA Blog?

July 8, 2009
    Bachelorette Jillian Harris Final 3

Jillian Harris looks like she is about to face a very tough decision with three handsome men left on the Bachelorette. She has Ed Swiderski, Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal who are all charming, unique, and each has something that makes you think just maybe, he could be the one. The question is who will be her only one? Has she fallen madly in love, or will the Final Rose ceremony be a repeat of what we have seen in the past? I see our good friend Reality Steve hints that not only does Ed have a girlfriend that he left the show to go back home to but she didn't even know he was leaving her once again to return to the show. As for Reid and Kiptyn, I will have to put my money on Reid. There is just something a little off about Kiptyn.

Jillian made the right decision in not doing the overnight dates but she will have an overnight date with each guy next week. So what's the big mystery for the Final Rose? It's simple, the one she turns down will be the one she will regret sending away when the last man standing leaves her high and dry. Is this by the direction of the producers? It's Reality Television, look at the track record. And, what will Jillian do once she finds herself in an ackward situation with no ring, and no man? She apologizes and says she made a huge mistake.

Later we will give you a clue to who she is referring too.
    Updated 8:30PM-This is so good we can hardly sit on this too long and we have a couple of clues each day to either confuse you or make you see the light. Either way, everyone will want to toss their TV's out the window after the Final Rose is over. Still confused?

It definitely isn't Kiptyn. Ed or Reid and you need to really think about why he left and why he returned. Think long and hard but do not go with what you see on tv. You will be dead wrong.

More tomorrow...and LittleDiva went deep to find this out, even RS is rolling his eyes.

Interesting!
    who's this person and how reliable is this blog, anybody know? This is just too much drama goodness me

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3553802;
    how reliable has this blog been in the past?
    I have no clue but it seems like an entertainment blog...all I know is that some of the rumours here may not be that far off with how this show ends!

FORT Regular

I'm going back to the ring she is wearing. CH said all Jillian's personal jewelry was stolen at Jesse's HTD, I think. So that ring would be new. She wore it on her date with Reid. Did they buy it while shopping or was she already wearing it when he showed up?

Now I'm gonna have to watch and look closely again...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3553847;
    I'm going back to the ring she is wearing. CH said all Jillian's personal jewelry was stolen at Jesse's HTD, I think. So that ring would be new. She wore it on her date with Reid. Did they buy it while shopping or was she already wearing it when he showed up?

Now I'm gonna have to watch and look closely again...LOL
    Regarding the bolded........this is the first time I have heard this. I don't read Chris' blogs......was it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3553782;
    Man, with these twitter debates going on with Trista/Jeremy/RS, wonder if any media will pick up the hints at "what's to come" with someone still "seeing someone".....

crazy!
    Jaded as I am, I don't think the mainstream media (eg People/USWeekly/Eonline/EW) will do it without going through ABC first, and ABC/Fleiss will totally run interference/damage control if it conflicts with their produced story. Smaller outlets will, and have, I'm pretty sure. I'm so conflicted about this, personally. It devolves into a really really ICKY my word-against-your word battle, and (naturally) people pick sides, without much evidence. (I know SOME people DO have evidence, but they can't share it publicly, so unfortunately it DOES become a "picking sides" kind of thing) At the same time, I'm not one to write off multiple-source rumors, but while I won't write them off, I think there's a lot of important detail left out of rumors which are ESSENTIALLY true. (am I making sense at all??? ) I think all of that becomes really UN-FUN for everyone, and we're all looking for a little FUN when we watch this show. Well, at least I know I am. Just bring the LOVE, or bring the CRAZY. Either way works for me, but don't bring both at the end b/c that's a total buzz-kill, whether my buzz is love-based or crazy-based. Gimme one or the other, darnit!
    Last edited by victoria; 07-08-2009 at 11:20 PM.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553853;
    Regarding the bolded........this is the first time I have heard this. I don't read Chris' blogs......was it in there?
    Yeah, it was in the HTD blog.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3553854;
    Jaded as I am, I don't think the mainstream media (eg People/USWeekly/Eonline/EW) will do it without going through ABC first, and ABC/Fleiss will totally run interference/damage control if it conflicts with their produced story. Smaller outlets will, and have, I'm pretty sure. I'm so conflicted about this, personally. It devolves into a really really ICKY my word-against-your word battle, and (naturally) people pick sides, without much evidence. (I know SOME people DO have evidence, but they can't share it publicly, so unfortunately it DOES become a "picking sides" kind of thing) At the same time, I'm not one to write off multiple-source rumors, but while I won't write them off, I think there's a lot of important detail left out of rumors which are ESSENTIALLY true. (am I making sense at all??? ) I think all of that becomes really UN-FUN for everyone, and we're all looking for a little FUN when we watch this show. Well, at least I know I am.
    I'm trying to remember what "tabloid" first picked up the Jason switcheroo rumour last season...but once one did it, a few others picked it up...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553857;
    Yeah, it was in the HTD blog.
    Thought so......thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553690;
    I really don't know. I mean, she said that 'I want back to my real life' stuff at first and then it morphed into something else and now back to the 'back to my old life' stuff again. I'm totally confused.
    I don't know if she is with someone. I can not say that she is NOT; however, it does not sound like she is planning to move to his city.She talks about wanting to get back to her job and her life in her surroundings - everything back to normal.

Therefore, if she IS with someone, we are probably looking at another long distance romance like Jason and Molly.