Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3553680;
    it's possible she had chosen someone but things have changed since
    I really don't know. I mean, she said that 'I want back to my real life' stuff at first and then it morphed into something else and now back to the 'back to my old life' stuff again. I'm totally confused.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553690;
    I really don't know. I mean, she said that 'I want back to my real life' stuff at first and then it morphed into something else and now back to the 'back to my old life' stuff again. I'm totally confused.
    Jillian is as confused as us all lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3553632;
    I don't think Wes is as bad as the portrayed him to be. He might have gone on to promote his music, that's not a crime, it isn't the first time anyone has gone on to The Bachelor to promote themselves. I wouldn't be surprised that he made a deal with ABC, you can come on here and sing your song, but we want you to play a part, and "run your mouth".... giving thems lots of material for the edit, never expecting it to turn out like it did. Notice that on the ABC board there is picture of Wes with the rose, and it has been there all season, why? Why wouldn't they put more of the all American good guy up there like Kip or Jake? It's called Face Time. That's my hope anyway, Jillian is a decent person, and she did see some good in him.
    Please correct if I am wrong but I think the pictures are in alphabetical order by first name, hence Wes would be the last pic.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3553764;
    Please correct if I am wrong but I think the pictures are in alphabetical order by first name, hence Wes would be the last pic.
    Yup you are correct. I think Jake and Kiptyn were originally on the main site but they changed it before the show premiered.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3553636;
    I can see why Jillian was attracted to Wes (when he didn't have that much to drink!) from that clip.
    Kip seems so calm and encouraging in that preview. His "calmness" (or "dullness") really compliments Jillian's personality, IMO, and he's really athletic! I can't wait to see him on that surfboard!
    Me too. They are so sweet together .

Man, with these twitter debates going on with Trista/Jeremy/RS, wonder if any media will pick up the hints at "what's to come" with someone still "seeing someone".....

crazy!

Is anybody reading this LITTLEMISSDIVA Blog?

July 8, 2009
    Bachelorette Jillian Harris Final 3

Jillian Harris looks like she is about to face a very tough decision with three handsome men left on the Bachelorette. She has Ed Swiderski, Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal who are all charming, unique, and each has something that makes you think just maybe, he could be the one. The question is who will be her only one? Has she fallen madly in love, or will the Final Rose ceremony be a repeat of what we have seen in the past? I see our good friend Reality Steve hints that not only does Ed have a girlfriend that he left the show to go back home to but she didn't even know he was leaving her once again to return to the show. As for Reid and Kiptyn, I will have to put my money on Reid. There is just something a little off about Kiptyn.

Jillian made the right decision in not doing the overnight dates but she will have an overnight date with each guy next week. So what's the big mystery for the Final Rose? It's simple, the one she turns down will be the one she will regret sending away when the last man standing leaves her high and dry. Is this by the direction of the producers? It's Reality Television, look at the track record. And, what will Jillian do once she finds herself in an ackward situation with no ring, and no man? She apologizes and says she made a huge mistake.

Later we will give you a clue to who she is referring too.
    Updated 8:30PM-This is so good we can hardly sit on this too long and we have a couple of clues each day to either confuse you or make you see the light. Either way, everyone will want to toss their TV's out the window after the Final Rose is over. Still confused?

It definitely isn't Kiptyn. Ed or Reid and you need to really think about why he left and why he returned. Think long and hard but do not go with what you see on tv. You will be dead wrong.

More tomorrow...and LittleDiva went deep to find this out, even RS is rolling his eyes.

Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3553793;
    Is anybody reading this LITTLEMISSDIVA Blog?

July 8, 2009
    Bachelorette Jillian Harris Final 3

Jillian Harris looks like she is about to face a very tough decision with three handsome men left on the Bachelorette. She has Ed Swiderski, Kiptyn Locke and Reid Rosenthal who are all charming, unique, and each has something that makes you think just maybe, he could be the one. The question is who will be her only one? Has she fallen madly in love, or will the Final Rose ceremony be a repeat of what we have seen in the past? I see our good friend Reality Steve hints that not only does Ed have a girlfriend that he left the show to go back home to but she didn't even know he was leaving her once again to return to the show. As for Reid and Kiptyn, I will have to put my money on Reid. There is just something a little off about Kiptyn.

Jillian made the right decision in not doing the overnight dates but she will have an overnight date with each guy next week. So what's the big mystery for the Final Rose? It's simple, the one she turns down will be the one she will regret sending away when the last man standing leaves her high and dry. Is this by the direction of the producers? It's Reality Television, look at the track record. And, what will Jillian do once she finds herself in an ackward situation with no ring, and no man? She apologizes and says she made a huge mistake.

Later we will give you a clue to who she is referring too.
    Updated 8:30PM-This is so good we can hardly sit on this too long and we have a couple of clues each day to either confuse you or make you see the light. Either way, everyone will want to toss their TV's out the window after the Final Rose is over. Still confused?

It definitely isn't Kiptyn. Ed or Reid and you need to really think about why he left and why he returned. Think long and hard but do not go with what you see on tv. You will be dead wrong.

More tomorrow...and LittleDiva went deep to find this out, even RS is rolling his eyes.

Interesting!
    how reliable has this blog been in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553690;
    I really give up. I don't know what she means. Sometimes I think she picks someone, sometimes I don't. I really don't know. Has Reid bought a home yet?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3553819;
    I really give up. I don't know what she means. Sometimes I think she picks someone, sometimes I don't. I really don't know. Has Reid bought a home yet?
    Now, you know darn well it would be all over this board that he did, if we knew!