Page 43 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472851;
    what a bully! I can't believe he "ordered" Juan back into the house! He's so lucky Juan didn't punch him in the face right then & there! And who is he arguing with - was that Mark?
    Yep, I believe that was Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3472834;
    David's getting pretty hard to defend.
    No kidding. Jillian did not look all that comfortable with him either. I think she was relieved that Juan showed up. Good for Mark for refusing to be drawn in.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Yeah, David really has a few issues. At the M & G he says to "slick" that he won't talk behind anyone's back. Then Mon night he says that it's the most disrespectfull think anyone could do (interrupting his convo with Jill). Mark says that just because he (David) has a problem with juan doesn't mean that he (Mark) does..David responds "Yes it does." David says that Juan doesn't hang out with them, Juan comes out & David tells him to go back inside "We're talking about you". (I thought he didn't talk behind peoples back). Juan goes back inside & David says, "See? That's what I mean". What??? I'm not going to say that I'm a huge fan of Juan, but seriously. David has a h*rd-on for Juan.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3472824;
    Jilly looks gorgeous in the sneak peek clip.
    Where is the sneek peek clip?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472851;
    what a bully! I can't believe he "ordered" Juan back into the house! He's so lucky Juan didn't punch him in the face right then & there! And who is he arguing with - was that Mark?
    I can't believe Juan listened to him, but he was probably scared. David is just so rude and mean.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3472963;
    Where is the sneek peek clip?
    I saw it over on Joker's posted by Valen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3472972;
    I can't believe Juan listened to him, but he was probably scared. David is just so rude and mean.
    I don't think Juan is afraid of David, I think Juan is just too mature to play David's little games. I think most of the guys are too mature to play David's little games.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3472972;
    More likely, he's a mature 35 year old man who has no interest in dealing with an immature bully. I also found it amusing when in the clip, David is complaining about how horrible and disrespectful it is to interrupt someone's conversation with Jillian.....to Wes, who did it last week to someone else!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3472985;
    I don't think Juan is afraid of David, I think Juan is just too mature to play David's little games. I think most of the guys are too mature to play David's little games.
    They followed David in the vote! Since I couldn't see what Juan did that was so obviously wrong, I have to suspect there was some herd mentality happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3472987;
    More likely, he's a mature 35 year old man who has no interest in dealing with an immature bully. I also found it amusing when in the clip, David is complaining about how horrible and disrespectful it is to interrupt someone's conversation with Jillian.....to Wes, who did it last week to someone else!
    That's true, I would avoid him at all costs. Juan is classy...not my type...but
    not bad...that is funny about Wes.