Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #4041
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3546027;
    I totally expect F3 to be at the MTA.....what better way to fan the flames of 'who comes back and proposes?" to not have him there would be a huge give away.
    Do you mean all the F3 will be at the MTA? That would be interesting to say the least. IF there is a romance happening right now between Jilly & F1, it would be a little surreal I think to keep it on the "down-low", so to speak.

  2. #4042
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3546052;
    Do you mean all the F3 will be at the MTA? That would be interesting to say the least. IF there is a romance happening right now between Jilly & F1, it would be a little surreal I think to keep it on the "down-low", so to speak.
    I think it would be VERY interesting to see the F3 at the MTA - and has never been done before - going along with the theme of throwing out the rule book as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #4043
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,666

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3546027;
    I totally expect F3 to be at the MTA.....what better way to fan the flames of 'who comes back and proposes?" to not have him there would be a huge give away.
    This is more confusing today than normal. Besides confirming in my own mind that Jake is a naive Fleissian tool, and the post about Kiptyn spilling a couple; didn't someone also post that The Proposer is from the F7, not necessarily the F3? If that is the case, then the F3 being present at the MTA wouldn't give the game away.

    Because it is a positive for me, I was glad to read the post brought over from the motherboard where Kiptyn says that if offered the Bachelor, he would decline. I soooo hope that is true.

    Jake, who is campaigning for the job, would put prissy virgins to shame in my estimation. Would we have a season of models, actresses and party girls declining roses in droves? Maybe if it were an all Texas show with pageant girls he might make a match. Yikes - I'm really slamming him...not nice...but I don't see how his personality would make for a compelling season. :nono TPTB would have to resort to contestant soap opera again. Wait...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #4044
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3546027;
    I totally expect F3 to be at the MTA.....what better way to fan the flames of 'who comes back and proposes?" to not have him there would be a huge give away.
    I expect the F3 guy won't be at the MTA and cause a huge, 'she didn't pick anyone' thing or whatever and in the end she does.
    Last edited by atem; 07-06-2009 at 03:59 PM.

  5. #4045
    Nicely Done!
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas, OR
    Posts
    428

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3546065;
    This is more confusing today than normal. Besides confirming in my own mind that Jake is a naive Fleissian tool, and the post about Kiptyn spilling a couple; didn't someone also post that The Proposer is from the F7, not necessarily the F3? If that is the case, then the F3 being present at the MTA wouldn't give the game away.
    No they said the next bachelor was one of the F7.

  6. #4046
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,666

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3546081;
    No they said the next bachelor was one of the F7.
    AHHHH!!!! Thank you - I told you it was more confusing for me today than normal. But, then, what is normal?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  7. #4047
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3546081;
    No they said the next bachelor was one of the F7.
    Where is this factual information coming from? Please tell me that it is not a rumor, after all we know that rumors are not to be believed. Unless you can show me cell phone records, a signed contract or internal e-mails within the company then I don't believe it.

  8. #4048
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3545928;
    From what we've seen of Jake, I have a sneaking suspicion that if you go out on a date or 2 dates with him and decide there's no spark there, you better be prepared to change your name, change your phone number and move. He's beginning to seem to me like the mop in that Swiffer commercial.
    Seeing Jake at my door with a swiffer hanging out of his back pocket singing "baby come back, you can blame it all on me! ----"

    Bachelorette 5: Fatal Attraction:
    Next scene Jake with the swiffer hanging out of his back pocket with the bunny in the boiling pot "Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan---er Jillian!

    FRC
    Jake barges in swiffer in back pocket: "This is not gonna stop. It keeps going on and on."

    Fade out Jake singing: "Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me noooooow?"
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  9. #4049
    Nicely Done!
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas, OR
    Posts
    428

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3546103;
    Where is this factual information coming from? Please tell me that it is not a rumor, after all we know that rumors are not to be believed. Unless you can show me cell phone records, a signed contract or internal e-mails within the company then I don't believe it.
    Oh it was a post in another thread, someone said the next bachelor was one of the F7 guys. I was just trying to help Ariel flies out

  10. #4050
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    On another board, it was said that Chris twittered about the show tonight. I cannot find it. Can anyone let me know what it says? lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.