Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3545120;
    Just inspired by the subjects. I made videos of Jill/Jason last season even knowing she wasn't going to be chosen. I just make them mostly for fun. ...and right now I still believe Reid is F3.

Thanks. Let us know what you find out.
    Thanks cupcakes! I love your videos!

I am leaning in the direction of Reid being F3 as well - but he gets the girl on ATFR.

I think Reid does come back and proposes to her on FRC day, and based on what he tells her..... she thinks about everything. Kip is F2, and Ed would have been F1, but she is undecided and wants to date him in real life. So we may not see Ed receive the FR. During the interim she learns of GF and we will see that she does not offer him the FR on ATFR, but she will offer it to Reid.

I guess, she could listen to what Reid says on FRC day, decide to get back with him on that proposal; then let both Kip and Ed go ..... effectively picking no one, but decides to date Reid in real life and see.......

But, I agree about Reid being F3, I just think somehow they wind up together after the fact and are still happy together now. (wishful thinking, I guess!)
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3545843;
    Back to MTA:
    IF we believe F3 comes back to propose, maybe he won't be present at the taping (whoever it may be...)?
    This is what I thought too. F3 might not show up at the MTA. So we'll be back to square one, although I feel 98% sure Ed is F1 anyway.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3545977;
    And when someone goes this ballistic when you stop calling etc.... Makes me think someone might be a little unstable.
    But what about Ed's response something along the lines of: telling the girl to wait until the show is over...?

He could have very well said: I've moved on--> Goodbye!

That's my issue with Ed, because personally I don't care if he was dating 5 girls before. However, once he's on the show, then he should really be bit more respectful to Jill...especially because she so obviously likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3546014;
    This is what I thought too. F3 might not show up at the MTA. So we'll be back to square one, although I feel 98% sure Ed is F1 anyway.

I totally expect F3 to be at the MTA.....what better way to fan the flames of 'who comes back and proposes?" to not have him there would be a huge give away.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3546018;
    But what about Ed's response something along the lines of: telling the girl to wait until the show is over...?

That's my issue with Ed, because personally I don't care if he was dating 5 girls before. However, once he's on the show, then he should really be bit more respectful to Jill...especially because she so obviously likes him.
    It's one person's word against another. Keep in mind that this person and friends have gone on an internet campaign to discredit/trash Ed. I don't know if we are dealing with someone that is to be believed. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3546027;
    I totally expect F3 to be at the MTA.....what better way to fan the flames of 'who comes back and proposes?" to not have him there would be a huge give away.
    Don't you think the interaction between Jillian and the F3 would be awfully difficult to manage at the MTA--if there are shenanigans that went on with F3? I'm thinking as secretive as they've been so far, they won't risk a "leak" from the MTA--then again, maybe that's what they want!
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3546018;

no matter the rumor, not matter the result, no matter what transpires betwen now and July 28th - I hate to think that people's lives and reputations are being seriously maligned over a silly show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Regular

I so hope that if Reid is F3 that he WON'T come back..once rejected is enough..go on to someone who appreciates you from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3546027;
    Especially if F3 ends up becoming F1 as per the very interesting speculation in another thread. (The Twist, I think.)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3546032;
    Don't you think the interaction between Jillian and the F3 would be awfully difficult to manage at the MTA--if there are shenanigans that went on with F3? I'm thinking as secretive as they've been so far, they won't risk a "leak" from the MTA--then again, maybe that's what they want!

there have always been leaks from the W/MTA, why should this season be any different - what is most different about this season is the amount of gossip/rumour/producer manipulaton, that it screams fake to me. It's like MF is trying to outdo what he did last season.

And I don't believe in 'leaks', I believe in information that is fed to the viewers.