Page 25 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435751255251025 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 14149

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #241
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    CH on Bonnie Hunt today. I'm watching right now, but he's not on yet.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #242
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462575;
    CH on Bonnie Hunt today. I'm watching right now, but he's not on yet.
    I lisented to it and it really wasn't much. I don't know if they showed any clips though.

  3. #243
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462586;
    I lisented to it and it really wasn't much. I don't know if they showed any clips though.
    Probably nothing we haven't already heard: Still shooting......something happens that's never happened before, etc.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  4. #244
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462611;
    Probably nothing we haven't already heard: Still shooting......something happens that's never happened before, etc.
    That line about 'something happens that's never happened...' still has me bothered - what hasn't happened? We've had people leave on their own. Only thing I can think of is that Jillian finds out some of the guys have girlfriends (and the producers let us know).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  5. #245
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462611;
    Probably nothing we haven't already heard: Still shooting......something happens that's never happened before, etc.
    Not even that!

  6. #246
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    the day chris filmed bonnie hunt he twittered that Jason wouldn't be happy about it - was part of it Jason-bashing/re-hashing?

  7. #247
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462636;
    Not even that!
    Kind of makes me wonder if she does let someone go and then brings them back.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  8. #248
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3462646;
    Kind of makes me wonder if she does let someone go and then brings them back.
    They really don't talk about spoilers or how filming was going.

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3462643;
    the day chris filmed bonnie hunt he twittered that Jason wouldn't be happy about it - was part of it Jason-bashing/re-hashing?
    I don't know about the intro, but she had Chris re-hash some story he had about his wife telling Jason (he asked her how she thought people would react) and she said that people would hate him.

    Chris just talked about how he treats Jillian like a sister and that the guys have it rougher than the ladies on the show (living quarters).

  9. #249
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3462646;
    Kind of makes me wonder if she does let someone go and then brings them back.
    Has that ever happened before?
    During the show, has a bach/ette ever brought someone back to be in the competition again?

  10. #250
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3462624;
    That line about 'something happens that's never happened...' still has me bothered - what hasn't happened? We've had people leave on their own. Only thing I can think of is that Jillian finds out some of the guys have girlfriends (and the producers let us know).
    what if one of the guys girlfriends shows up and wants to know WTF her man is doing..now that would be major drama and its something we haven't had before
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.