Page 22 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Mike borrows a 'mankini' from a stranger....

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457118;
    I just about fell out my chair laughing when I read that!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3457120;
    I just about fell out my chair laughing when I read that!
    I think Mike is going to be shown as a really fun guy who loves to have fun!!! Kind of like Jill...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457124;
    I think Mike is going to be shown as a really fun guy who loves to have fun!!! Kind of like Jill...
    Yeah, I think that too.

I think it sucks that 4 guys don't get a date.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3457131;
    Yeah, I think that too.

I think it sucks that 4 guys don't get a date.
    Me too. The guys on the date with Mike in the speedo...have we identified all of the guys on that date yet? I'm trying to figure out the four who don't get a date.

THANKS, Zinnia, for the press release. That gives us more to work with, but, holy crap! Can someone do the math on those dates and break it out? My eyes started crossing as I read it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457118;
    Yes, probably a strange production assistant. Either that or the guy certainly doesn't worry about wearing someone else's used swimsuit. (squirming in my seat as I type this!)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Jillian's parents happy to be along for the ride

How do Jillian Harris's parents feel about tonight's two-hour premiere of The Bachelorette, in which their daughter launches her second televised quest for love?

"We're definitely excited," said her mom, Peggy, when reached at their Kelowna, B.C. home Monday morning.

Fans of last season's The Bachelor, in which Jillian finished in third place in Jason Mesnick's affections, will remember her hospitable folks, who proudly displayed a large Canadian flag when Mesnick came a'calling.

This time, Jillian's in the driver's seat and Glen and Peggy Harris are delighted to be along for the ride.

"We're having family over to watch the early show because we're flying out for the finale first thing in the morning," explained Peggy. They'll be joining Jillian for a week in Hawaii, a favourite destination for the Harris family; in fact, they were on vacation there when Jillian gave them the news of her upcoming starring role. "It's my eighth time there," Peggy laughed.

As for the seal of secrecy that attends the show? During the taping of The Bachelor Jillian wasn't able to speak to her parents for six weeks, which they found hard. Reportedly she's negotiated the ability to call her parents once a week for The Bachelorette.

"I've talked to Jillian and she sounds happy and self-assured," says her mom. "That's about all I know. We're definitely excited and anticipating meeting her potential suitors."
    News - The Province

Bachelorette Blog: Jillian Overwhelmed By a Whopping 30 Guys!

Jillian Harris kicks off her reign as the new Bachelorette with a weekly blog right here on PEOPLE.com.

Being The Bachelorette has been such an incredible experience for me, and I am really looking forward to sharing some of the exciting little tidbits that don’t make it into the show each week right here in this blog.

First things first! I searched long and hard for the perfect gown. The one we settled on was vintage, and had been worn on the red carpet. (That’s quite a big history for one little dress!) I felt incredible in it, but it did need a lot of work to help it fit me like it did. The only sad part is, the driveway outside the house is sprayed down before shooting to give it a nice glimmer, so the bottom of my gown got wet while I was waiting for all the men to arrive.

And speaking of waiting for the limos, that was the very first moment that I felt nervous at all. I had a strange sense of calm all day, right up until that very first limo pulled into the driveway.

Break-dancing with Michael and Greg was one of the most fun moments of the night for me. I know I am not the greatest dancer, so I loved that the guys were able to encourage me and poke some fun at the same time.

I was totally overwhelmed by the first 25 guys, and every time I walked into the room my head would spin. I had such a hard time remembering names that I called Jesse Josh… twice! But then to have 5 more super-hot guys enter the room now that was almost more than I could handle!

I was the most nervous at the rose ceremony, when I had to eliminate ten great guys. It was the first indication I had that I wasn’t going to be cool as a cucumber all season. It was incredible, difficult and emotional all at the same time… you saw it all unfold last night! Thanks for watching!
    Bachelorette Blog: Jillian Overwhelmed By a Whopping 30 Guys! - PEOPLE TV Watch

The Bachelorette Episode 3 Description

Jillian and one of the bachelors go rappelling, then share a romantic dinner on a rooftop; 11 contestants accompany Jillian to an Old West movie set and attend a Hollywood wrap party; Jillian distributes roses at the rose ceremony.
    TV Listings Guide and TV Schedule, Where to Watch TV Shows - Zap2it