Page 20 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3454698;
    That happened before with Meredith's season, she knew she wanted Ian and had to string everyone along. So it doesn't fit the statement Chris made that it has never happened before.
    It sure did!!! However, were the viewers aware of this??? Did she make it known to the viewers...OR was it just obvious to us?? I didn't watch that whole season so I'm not sure. Maybe this season the bachelorette actually says it out loud...although then we would know the outcome before the FRC... I'm really curious as to see what this is!!! I'll bet we figure the mystery out before the finals episodes...or reality steve will.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3454702;
    Yes, Kip is definitely the hottest!! Haha! I just think Reid is cute and she seems happy with him on the hometown date with him so I think I am secretly rooting for him. However, I think seeing Kip with Jillian might convince me otherwise, haha!!!
    I feel the exact same way. Kip is just gorgeous, and I liked him the minute I saw his picture haha! But after seeing Reid with Jill on the HTD, and seeing how adorable the look on her face was, I started quietly rooting for Reid. I guess I still go back and forth on them now, lol.
    But I am looking forward to that possibly changing throughout the season. I have no idea what these guys' personalities are like so I'm sure it'll change. But for now, until tonight, I like Reid and Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3454697;
    Reid didn't stand out to me in looks (I know that is shallow) so I just took to Kip because, well he's hawt!! I know looks are not everything though so I can't wait to see the guy's personalities tonight....I'm sure I'll love more of them after tonight. Who knows, maybe Kip will turn out to be someone I don't really like once I see his personality. Anyway, I am really trying to just root for Jilli and hoping she finds someone for her.... as we all are I'm sure.

eta: Sorry for the double post.
    Hahaha, that's exactly how I feel, too!
    Anyway, none of my fav has been F1, so last season I followed all the sleuthing and picked Melissa, and we all know what happened

Kind of OT, but, I will be on vacation to Eastern Canada (New Brunswick) in the summer, that's an hour ahead of East Coast Time, right? When does the show air, 7? 8? 9?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3454788;
    Hahaha, that's exactly how I feel, too!
    Anyway, none of my fav has been F1, so last season I followed all the sleuthing and picked Melissa, and we all know what happened

Kind of OT, but, I will be on vacation to Eastern Canada (New Brunswick) in the summer, that's an hour ahead of East Coast Time, right? When does the show air, 7? 8? 9?
    The show's regular time slot is 8pm EST so 7pm Atlantic. Go ahead-leave the dishes for after!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3454803;
    The show's regular time slot is 8pm EST so 7pm Atlantic. Go ahead-leave the dishes for after!
    I live in New Brunswick- and Atlantic time is one hour later- 8pm EST is 9pm AST. West coast is 4 hours earlier than us!
    The best things in life aren't things....

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3454701;
    Okay, here's another. Jillian discovers Wes's contract for appearing on the show and boots him off.

I guess he strikes the wrong chord with her!
    How about this? He starts to like her and has to 'fess up about the filly back home?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3454807;
    I live in New Brunswick- and Atlantic time is one hour later- 8pm EST is 9pm AST. West coast is 4 hours earlier than us!
    Of course- I'm confused because I get all the afternoon shows in the morning on NTV!

Christwits:

# @Breezie7 actually next week is most dramatic. Can't fire all bullets at once!about 7 hours ago from TwitterFon

# @grammascott thx have a feeling this will be very big and we're not even done shooting yet about 7 hours ago from TwitterFon

Chris Harrison will be on The Bonnie Hunt Show this Thursday, 5/21.
    Check your local listings for time as this show is syndicated.
    On Friday, the interview will be on her website. But, for anyone looking to go (& in the LA area), this should would tape on Wed, 5/20 (I believe).

Not really a spoiler, but we may see some new clips. Chris will tow the company line and won't reveal any good info.

I wouldnt put too much stock in what Chris tweets. What's he supposed to say? "this season is a real bore" or "not much drama yet" ? He knows folks are reading. He has shown us time and again that he is a company man through and through.