Page 17 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Looks like she's been taking some breaks in her extended stay in Hawaii for interviews. Wonder what the guy(s) are doing while she's talking w/ the press?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ashroxyou
    Does anyone have the bachelorette commercial they just showed during Greys? I saw my friend Tanner P talking about his good ol' foot fetish again

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3451011;
    Poor Tanner. He's never going to hear the end of it.

When a MTA and WTA mixer-type reunion is scheduled, oral hygiene-obsessed Shannon from Jason's season should hang out with Tanner from Jillian's season and they can discuss head-to-toe fetishes.

According to this article - Love is on the air for TV dater Simon (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus) the male contestants vote someone off each episode. Do we know if there is any truth to that?

"Simon, a graduate who previously played for Nab Wood Juniors and Sandy Lane FC and had trials for Bradford City, will have to impress not only his lady but the rest of the contestants they will vote out their least favourite rival at the end of each episode."

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3453055;
    According to this article - Love is on the air for TV dater Simon (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus) the male contestants vote someone off each episode. Do we know if there is any truth to that?

"Simon, a graduate who previously played for Nab Wood Juniors and Sandy Lane FC and had trials for Bradford City, will have to impress not only his lady but the rest of the contestants they will vote out their least favourite rival at the end of each episode."
    I hope that's wrong! We will have to wait until the next episode description from TV Guide this coming week.

I love that Simon's hometown paper in the UK picked up on his story and gave us some background on him. Another layer added to another contestant. He, at least, makes it Vancouver as I see him in the boat cap on the far left - the lean and lanky chap watching Jillian pop the cork. I hope he had "fun" with his experience.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3453068;
    I love that Simon's hometown paper in the UK picked up on his story and gave us some background on him. Another layer added to another contestant. He, at least, makes it Vancouver as I see him in the boat cap on the far left - the lean and lanky chap watching Jillian pop the cork. I hope he had "fun" with his experience.
    Actually, I believe that is Jesse. We believe Simon gets cut before Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3453071;
    Actually, I believe that is Jesse. We believe Simon gets cut before Canada.
    So I discovered in the Top Sixteen thread just now. Without the closeup, the height and leanness looked like Simon to me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3453077;
    So I discovered in the Top Sixteen thread just now. Without the closeup, the height and leanness looked like Simon to me.
    Are you guys talking about the cap of the guys and Jillian on the boat in Canada?

eta

Robby and Jesse look so much alike to me.

I read that Jesse was very much into baseball, but an injury stopped that career.
    Last edited by atem; 05-17-2009 at 01:12 PM.

aarticle on e online..they also have a video up..i think most of it is a repeaat of things we have already heard though

illian Harris has a new shot at love. Of course we all remember the Canadian cutie from the last season of The Bachelor and especially from that much-talked about, jaw-dropping hot tub scene with Jason Mesnick. Well, she's back and with The Bachelor way behind her, she's ready to give reality show love another shot when the new season of The Bachelorette debuts on Monday.

"Last season was definitely hard. But I learned a lot about myself and what's the harm in giving it a shot?" asks Jillian about saying yes to the show, which is being shot in Hawaii.

When asked how it feels to be third choice for The Bachelorette after Melissa Rycroft and Molly Malaney, Jillian says, "I was a third choice on last season. I know what that feels like. I'm comfortable with that. And just also me being placed third on The Bachelor, it sort of naturally places either one of them as the natural choice. It doesn’t make me feel like I'm third. It makes me feel really happy that they declined."

"Honestly," she continues, "I'm just a short little hyper quirky Canadian and I actually don’t feel like I fit the mold of The Bachelorette very well. And I was very surprised that they asked me. "

Not as surprised as she was when a reporter on a press conference call asked her this…

The question on everyone's mind was this: "The show really strongly insinuated that you and also the other contestants basically had relations with this [Jason]. And I just wanted to see if there was anything you wanted to clear the air about that."

Jillian was taken aback and said, "I think that that's probably the most inappropriate question ever. I'm normally really a really open girl about all these kind of things. But I mean, it's one of those things that anybody can assume that I had a steamy make out session with Jason and I went in the hot tub. That him and I quote unquote 'did it.' And we can also assume that every Bachelor and Bachelorette in history has done it with those people…What if I turn the question on you and ask you if you had sex last night?"

With that awkwardness out of the way, Jillian went on to say that she's taking her new gig very seriously. "I'm not here to date and mess around with 30 guys. I'm here to hopefully find the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. And, that's a very, very serious thing for me."
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

i put the link on that previous reply..but i guess I did it wrong because it didn't show up
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!