Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

There's a new article out: "'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris Talks Love, Religion, Family And Foot Fetish" out on Google News.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3488298;
    There's a new article out: "'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris Talks Love, Religion, Family And Foot Fetish" out on Google News.
    Aww that is cute how she stood up for Tanner. I hate how they edit the crap out of everyone, for once I would like them to show a little more of the conversations Jillian is having with these guys. I feel like we haven't really had a chance to get to know any of them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488310;
    Aww that is cute how she stood up for Tanner. I hate how they edit the crap out of everyone, for once I would like them to show a little more of the conversations Jillian is having with these guys. I feel like we haven't really had a chance to get to know any of them yet.
    Yes, she seems to like him a lot. Maybe it's just my take on it, but from the last part of the article, it sounds like she's in love and contemplating marriage where she says
    that she's confident that she can fulfill the show's promise.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;3488212;
    Looks like she's going to be on the Breakfast Television show here in Toronto Tuesday morning. I just was over at their site and that's what it looks like. She'd have to fly in sometime today though to make it up in time for the morning show though. So I guess she'll be around tomorrow...
    I'm not sure where she is but she's supposed to be on BT in Vancouver too. Maybe it's a filmed interview that airs on all the BT's?
    We need not think alike to love alike

There is an article by Province.com just posted this morning.

Jillian takes a picture with the Hotel dogs.

Do a search on Jillian Google.

Wow....so who are the "mean" guys?

Already Harris has raised eyebrows by keeping a foot fetishist amongst the contenders. "Now, this is my opinion on that. Tanner is there for one hundred percent the right reasons. He's not there for his career. He's not there to be famous. He actually wants to fall in love. His family is super tight. They're religious. They love each other. He has a huge heart. The only quirk about him that people don't understand is his foot fetish. Now, there are other people there that you guys will soon see are actually not. Not that they're not good people, but they are mean and they're destructive and they don't speak to people the way they're supposed to be spoken to. So with Tanner, he was so endearing, and he treated me like gold. He respected me. The fact that he got turned on by my feet was like, that made him unique and different. I can deal with that. I would rather deal with that then deal with an A-hole for lack of a better word."

Sometimes Harris only found out in post-production who was secretly an A-hole when she wasn't looking. "There are some people that, knowing what I know now, yeah, maybe I should have let them go sooner, but I needed to make my own decision. There was maybe one thing about them that I liked and a bunch of things I didn't like, but I needed to sort of hone in on that and figure out what it was I was looking for."

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3488319;
    Yes, she seems to like him a lot. Maybe it's just my take on it, but from the last part of the article, it sounds like she's in love and contemplating marriage where she says
    I sure hope so. In all her other interviews I have only heard that she is very happy with where her life is now or how things worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3488480;

Already Harris has raised eyebrows by keeping a foot fetishist amongst the contenders. "Now, this is my opinion on that. Tanner is there for one hundred percent the right reasons. He's not there for his career. He's not there to be famous. He actually wants to fall in love. His family is super tight. They're religious. They love each other. He has a huge heart. The only quirk about him that people don't understand is his foot fetish. Now, there are other people there that you guys will soon see are actually not. Not that they're not good people, but they are mean and they're destructive and they don't speak to people the way they're supposed to be spoken to. So with Tanner, he was so endearing, and he treated me like gold. He respected me. The fact that he got turned on by my feet was like, that made him unique and different. I can deal with that. I would rather deal with that then deal with an A-hole for lack of a better word."

Sometimes Harris only found out in post-production who was secretly an A-hole when she wasn't looking. "There are some people that, knowing what I know now, yeah, maybe I should have let them go sooner, but I needed to make my own decision. There was maybe one thing about them that I liked and a bunch of things I didn't like, but I needed to sort of hone in on that and figure out what it was I was looking for."
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say.....David ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3488480;

yeah, she makes it sound like there's more than one - obviously Dave, who else?

FORT Regular

Did Jillian do any radio shows in San Diego today? She had one in Philly and one in Chicago...final 2 or just a coincidence?