Page 15 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

I tried to view it online about an hour ago and had no luck.

FORT Fogey

He's on right now: FOX Los Angeles Video Feed #1. Watch FOX 11 News and Good Day LA live online on myFOXla.com.

ETA: Well he was on. Doesn't sound like there was much to the interview. I only caught the last minute and he was talking about himself and his family. Then at the end he said something like "And oh yeah, did I mention Jillian's the Bachelorette". So it doesn't sound like they really even talked about the show.

Thanks. Too bad I can't watch. Please, give a heads up on any info or what you came away with.

The show runs 122 minutes each week, 8:00 p.m. to 10:02 p.m. (EDT) (Except the premiere).
    That's a two minute overrun.

Watch out people recording the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3450336;
    Weird Twitter post
    mytakeontv: Oh good lord, these introductions on THE BACHELORETTE are painful! She is so awkward with everyone!
    about 24 hours ago from web

What was he looking at exactly?

CH also posted yesterday that Jilly would not be on DWTS next week because "we still have work to do." So are they still filming or buying hot dogs?
    Must be someone who pre-screened the premiere episode. Apparently the M & G was awkward. (Isn't it always?)

Chris is a company man.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Chris Harrison Good Day LA Interview

Chris mentions that something happens in the middle of Jillian's season that has never happened before, that they all had to deal with. He mentions this twice. I wonder what that could be.

He mentions Wes and how Jillian has to figure if he is there to sell his CD's or there for her.

He says that Jillian is very relatable, and reminds him alot of Trista.

Web Extra! Chris Harrison

The One for 'The Bachelorette'?

Will the new "Bachelorette" find love this season? Jillian Harris agreed to appear on the ABC reality show to find Mr. Right -- and she tells "Extra" she had a lot of concerns!

Jillian admits she was full of questions. "What if I don't fall in love? What if I get to the end of it and I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel? Is it really possible?" Harris says its "not a problem" because she's feels the way she "wanted to feel in this situation."

The interior designer gives a hint to "Extra" about her potential success, saying, "I'm obviously in a very good mood right now."

"Extra's" exclusive interview with Jillian airs Monday, May 18.
    The One for 'The Bachelorette'? | Extra

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3451943;

Chris mentions that something happens in the middle of Jillian's season that has never happened before, that they all had to deal with. He mentions this twice. I wonder what that could be.

He mentions Wes and how Jillian has to figure if he is there to sell his CD's or there for her.

Thanks cupcakes! hmm...I wonder what happens in the middle of the season? and if this relates to the Jake scene...or earlier...but there is a clip of her saying her heart was broken halfway through, so must be related.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3451945;
    The One for 'The Bachelorette'?

The One for 'The Bachelorette'? | Extra
    Yay! She's in love!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3451943;

Wonder if the something that happens in the middle of the show has anything to do with Jake and why he seems upset in Austin.

OOps. Sorry didn't read far enough down to notice someone else already speculated on this.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3451982;
    Wonder if the something that happens in the middle of the show has anything to do with Jake and why he seems upset in Austin.

OOps. Sorry didn't read far enough down to notice someone else already speculated on this.
    Or maybe Jake had to leave and was able to come back? Hey, a girl can wish can't she?

We have to figure out what this mystery event is!