Page 1415 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 4159151315136514051406140714081409141014111412141314141415
Results 14,141 to 14,149 of 14149

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Please not chris
    I love that show alot can't handdle any more bachelor/ette
    but may be kip i would love to see him on my tv
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3620020;
    They get great cross-promotion and we all know CH if nothing else, is a company guy...I don't think he had to work too hard to get a slot...
    thanks for sharing in my love of Reid! I guess I did see some what of a love story in the end.
    I always feel for the under dog I guess! Can't wait for tomorrow night to see that Kip and Reid are ok! Thanks again to all the great sources out there who prepared us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3620050;
    I agree that the ending was totally anti-climatic. The proposal was relatively short and not something totally out of the box. It wasn't really any different than proposals we've seen from the past.
    The twist she quoted must have been Reid! wow looks like she loved all 3!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3619939;
    Why did Jillian call Reid "babe" when they were talking on the podium? Do you call someone babe when you are about
    to accept another man's proposal? She might not have picked Ed but I think CH has some vested interest in him. He
    really came to Ed's rescue and was very anxious to steer Jillian toward Ed and away from Reid. That whole part with
    Jillian and CH talking on the sofa seemed really questionable and odd.
    Here's a theory I have of why CH was steering Jill towards Ed:

I wonder whether Fleiss messed with the natural progression of Jill's emotions to control the situation - basically sabotaged the potential of a Reid and Jill romance because he saw a cash cow in Reid. He wants to save Reid for the next bachelor. Do you think he would stoop that low? Or would he only do it if he thought there was no possible way that Jill and Reid could get to an engagement by May 24 FRC?

Has there been evidence that this has been done in prior seasons - disrupt the natural progression of events?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3620061;
    The twist she quoted must have been Reid! wow looks like she loved all 3!
    And it looks like she slept with all three, too! How can you do THAT and know who in the heck you really "love?"

This is getting disgusting! I wanted DeAnna to choose Jason; then I wanted Jason to choose Jillian; and now I wanted Jillian to choose Jake or Reid! What is the matter with these people? Why don't they see the connection that WE see for them? Yikes!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3620097;
    And it looks like she slept with all three, too! How can you do THAT and know who in the heck you really "love?"

Seriously she is 28-29 years old. The Bachelor is not a Puritan driven show. Sex is not some huge surprise when consenting adults are involved. It is not a foregone conclusion though. If you are going to call her out, then Kip, Reid and Ed are no better than she is. They slept with her knowing the others have. IF indeed it happened.

She has gone from Jilly-bean to tramp in a hurry here.

FORT Fan

Have any of you gone over to the alphabet site and seen Reid's Diary of the Departed? Whoa! He was not happy...thought Jillian made a HUGE mistake and that she would find out soon enough. He also had some bleeped words for Ed. It also looks like they drove him around for hours again...like he hadn't been through enough already. He also regretted telling her he loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3619959;
    She calls everyone 'babe'. Wonder how many were 'honey bears' or whatever.

Plus, telling Reid she missed him like crazy...something does seem off though. We won't ever really know the real story, but then again, Reid is a very frank person. I don't know how much he would be able to lie about it.
    My Dad was Canadian and he always called us babe. I think that is used more up there.
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...