Page 12 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3450178;
    I'm not much of a navigator, either, SS. On the home page, though, somewhere to the right is a calendar. When you click on a date, it shows the ABC line up for that date. You can change the month, too.
    doesn't the MTA and ATFR air as the 2nd hour of the 2 hr block show? so i wouldn't consider those "specials' as seperate episodes

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3450194;
    doesn't the MTA and ATFR air as the 2nd hour of the 2 hr block show? so i wouldn't consider those "specials' as seperate episodes
    Hmmmmmmmm Interesting, counthestarsxo. I don' know about the MTA (thought it was usually separate) but the AFTR has been done both ways.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3450194;
    Thanks to I'msotired, I went back to medianet & they do have The B'ette in 10 2 hour blocks throughout the season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I'm sure this was probably talked about somewhere, but on Jokers, Dreamer has another sneak peak of Jilli's season. I guess I didn't know Reid was one of the late 5 or Ed. I probably missed it somewhere. Interesting....

So perhaps they both really are there for Jillian.

Meet Denver's Mark Huebner, Bachelorette hopeful
    By Michael Roberts in More Messages
    Thursday, May. 14 2009 @ 8:29AM

Mark Huebner at his most delectable!

Jillian Harris, a 29-year-old restaurant designer from Vancouver, Canada, was given an especially brutal heave-ho by Jason Mesnick on the last season of The Bachelor -- a move so nasty that Colorado's own Bachelorette prize, Ryan Sutter, felt compelled to weigh in. Fortunately, Harris received a reward for becoming an object of national pity: She's the season five star of The Bachelorette, which launches on Monday, May 18 -- and among her suitors is Mark Huebner, who's described as a "pizza entrepreneur" from Denver.

Hard to tell what that means at this point. Huebner's LinkedIn profile says he's the managing partner of Denver Pizza Company, but there's no website listed for the joint. Instead, there's a link to Motive Branding, located in Cherry Creek South, which describes itself as "an independent marketing agency that offers inventive branding products and services to strengthen the presence of your business among its target audience." But a Google search for "Denver Pizza Company" turns up a small piece of evidence about its possible existence -- namely a Craigslist ad recruiting "Delivery Drivers, Cooks, and Managers at our location in the Golden Triangle located just south of Downtown Denver."

Don't let this one get away, Jillian. Looks like you can get in on the ground floor.

"No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3450205;
    Thanks to I'msotired, I went back to medianet & they do have The B'ette in 10 2 hour blocks throughout the season.
    CH did also twitter they were all 2 hours. With Jilly it's sure to go quickly!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Would it be fair to say that Jillian had 5 bachelors this season, not 30? (ok 6 if you count Kip) When you consider the first 25 were not picked with her in mind. Too many youngsters and too many southern gents. Interesting Reid and Mark are doing fine-from what I remember and that was a whole day ago so things may have changed!
    A thought about Reid. He could very very very easily take his skills and apply them to Vancouver. I think some of the most expensive properties in Canada can be found there. If he is good at what he does, there's good money to be made. And given Jillian's design background she could team up with him and stage homes. OK, part-time!

Mark could start up the Great Vancouver Pizza Co. and have Jillian design the eateries.

That's what I saw in my crystal ball today!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3450005;
    I believe she did. I think if Jillian really wants something to last, she will choose the best friend. I think women can think with their brains a lot better than men instead of just thinking about the physical side of things.
    There's an old saying: Men fall in love with the women they are sexually attracted to and women become sexually attracted to the men they fell in love with. So you can see we are on different schedules! One thing that must be taken into account. Our pheromones seek out partners that have different DNA to our own. There have been numerous perspiration tests where the subjects sniff the tee shirts of different men. I once saw this enacted on tv. The four women luckily chose 4 different shirts. They were then asked to guess which of the four men present had donated which shirt. All four women were wrong! So it underlined the fact that attraction is complicated as part of it is subliminal and we need to keep an open mind about the fact that we can be attracted to different types of people. (Like it or not!) And not rule out those poor "fair,short and cute" fellas! Bottom line, what we NEED does not necessarily come in the package we thought or WANTED. Now if only men could be convinced of that!

Weird Twitter post
    mytakeontv: Oh good lord, these introductions on THE BACHELORETTE are painful! She is so awkward with everyone!
    about 24 hours ago from web

What was he looking at exactly?

CH also posted yesterday that Jilly would not be on DWTS next week because "we still have work to do." So are they still filming or buying hot dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3450205;
    Interesting...aren't MTA & ATFR usually just an hour. And I'd be hardpressed to think that they'd just give us a 1 hour FRC and lump it with ATFR. This is really hard to figure out.
    How about this -
    Ep 1 30-20 2 hours
    2 20-16 2 hours
    3 16-12 2 hours
    4 12-8 2 hours
    5 8-6 1 hour and 1 hour doing that meet with the Bachelorette like Deanne did part way through the season (kind of a recap and finally when we heard she was engaged, I seem to recall)
    6 6-4 or 5 2 hours
    7 4 or 5 hometown dates 2 hours
    8 3 fantasy dates 2 hours
    9 Meet the family, LCD 1hour; MTA 1 hour
    10 FRC 1 hour; ATFR 1 hour