Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

After reading Trista's blog a few things come to mind. Let's assume we don't know who the guys are. Trista obviously like's Ed and his teeth (smile) so there is bound to be a bit of bias there in her reporting.

If we take an unbiased look at both convos without knowing the identity of the guy, how would you read their interactions.

Now if the b'ette who is the one looking for her mate asks a guy "do you have questions for me" and his response is "will I get the rose, I am nervous" it doesn't sit well in general. Maybe he did ask questions but we weren't privy to it.

Now let's assume the guy asks the same question bec' he is one of 15 others, she has several convos. with all of them so wants to make sure she has as much info. about him and asks "what do you want to talk about?" and she says "the exes" to which there is a response. That is trying to get to know each other.

The bottom line is sometimes unwittingly people tend to excuse certain behaviors if they like a person and nitpick every little thing if they don't like the person so much. That's human nature.

If the story that Ed leaves and returns is a fact then wouldn't that give away where she is heading if she is willing to take a guy back after he left in the middle of the game? Reid and Kip are smart enough guys to pick up on where it's all heading based on their own dates with her, so they may know how it is going to go for them personally in the finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3480577;
    I find it interesting what she said about Reid and Jillian's time and about that her being specific about a question she asked that their conversations aren't the greatest. Didn't Jillian ask Ed the same question about what he wanted to ask her?
    Let's remember she let us know she likes Ed and his nice teeth, so the bias is bound to be there. That's bound to happen, don't know if she is right or wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3480605;
    ROFL - LOVE love the Reid butt jive during that hahahaha

That was Jesse, not Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3480633;
    Let's remember she let us know she likes Ed and his nice teeth, so the bias is bound to be there. That's bound to happen, don't know if she is right or wrong.
    Trista liked Jason and Graham in DeAnna's season too, and she didn't get that one right

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3480158;
    maybe he spent a little time in jail between his elimination and return home
    OMG Too funny!!!

She looks gorgeous and so Happy!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3480860;
    She looks gorgeous and so Happy!

Gosh she does look so happy.I really hope that she found her prince.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Vancouver's Bachelorette Jillian Harris woos 13 dates in hometown tourism blitz

Vancouver's Bachelorette starlet, Jillian Harris, will surprise her hunky suitors with a trip to her hometown on the next reality show series airing June 8, according to media reports.

The 29-year-old brunette, an interior designer for the Browns Restaurant chain, recently returned "home" to the West Coast with 13 bachelors on her arm, according to the Seattle Examiner.

The Alberta native wooed her dates over dinner at Grouse Mountain, kayaking False Creek to Granville Island, a picnic in Stanley Park, and a Vancouver harbour cruise.

They also played a competitive match of curling, and attended a special evening organized by Tourism Vancouver and The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (where Jillian and her potential husband-to-be's stayed during their visit).

The Fairmont Hotel is now offering an "Art of Romance Vancouver" getaway - as seen on The Bachelorette - including two nights' hotel accommodation. Click here to enter.

Jillian was one of 25 women vying for Bachelor Jason Mesnick's affections on The Bachelor. She was sent home in third place.

Watch the Vancouver special of The Bachelorette on Monday, June 8.
    Vancouver's Bachelorette Jillian Harris woos 13 dates in hometown tourism blitz
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

What is the special evening they attended?

attended a special evening organized by Tourism Vancouver and The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (where Jillian and her potential husband-to-be's stayed during their visit).