Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #11041
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Yup, that song was from Jake's date. Preview for him as the new Bach, perhaps? Sure hope not!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3608559;
    Definitely true. And someone posted earlier that there is a red-eye. The conference was all week, so we don't know how much of it he was there for, but most of the sightings I saw were Thurs. during the day -- with the 19 year old's being Weds. night.
    If memory serves, he was spotted in Atlanta as early as the 20th.

  2. #11042
    FORT Regular luv2dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    76

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3608576;
    Do we know that?

    I think the article meant that Reid would be in LA for the ATFR.
    ListMill mentioned earlier that Reid has left Thursday morning

  3. #11043
    FORT Fogey beth0419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3608606;
    ListMill mentioned earlier that Reid has left Thursday morning
    maybe they preped him for taping cuz hes the next bachelor. I could see it..I would be sooo excited to watch, Please anyone except Jake

  4. #11044
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    146

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3608601;
    From what I have heard it's a long drawn out procedure. Those attending have to sign confidentiality forms. It used to be you had to turn in cell phones, blackberries and such.
    Then they view the FRC--that's about an hour.
    Then the ATFR that we see on tv--only it is live for them and might take several takes etc.

    Kasha--don't they see all of Monday's episode? Or just the FRC? Because the episode is two hours, isn't it? Can you clarify?

    I really don't know this info, which I why I am asking. I was thinking they would be watching the finale show until 3pm pst, minimum.

  5. #11045
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3608606;
    ListMill mentioned earlier that Reid has left Thursday morning
    Oh I know that but I meant how do we know that Kiptyn and or Ed didn't arrive Thursday. Kiptyn is only a couple hours away. Ed I'm not so sure about..
    We need not think alike to love alike

  6. #11046
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3608612;
    maybe they preped him for taping cuz hes the next bachelor. I could see it..I would be sooo excited to watch, Please anyone except Jake
    agree if Jake is the next bachelor I will be skipping that season I just dont get all the love for him. If Kip is not the F1 than I really hope that he is the next bachelor I would be able to watch another season of him
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  7. #11047
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    70

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3608613;
    Kasha--don't they see all of Monday's episode? Or just the FRC? Because the episode is two hours, isn't it? Can you clarify?

    I really don't know this info, which I why I am asking. I was thinking they would be watching the finale show until 3pm pst, minimum.
    I know you asked Kasha, but my guess is no commercials so it runs shorter.

  8. #11048
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    OK just got home from work & the gym, what did I miss? Did we find out if Jillian is getting hitched anytime soon, and to whom?

  9. #11049
    FORT Fogey beth0419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3608621;
    OK just got home from work & the gym, what did I miss? Did we find out if Jillian is getting hitched anytime soon, and to whom?
    nothing...it will be a few hours if anything

  10. #11050
    FORT Regular luv2dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    76

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3608614;
    Oh I know that but I meant how do we know that Kiptyn and or Ed didn't arrive Thursday. Kiptyn is only a couple hours away. Ed I'm not so sure about..
    Kypton could drive up; however Ed was still at Atl most of the day; could have left early evening; flying from East coast could still get him in LA around 10-11 evening (3hr time diff)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.