Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3608178;
    After the finale last year Jesse and DeAnna didn't go on any of the national ABC talk shows -- The View, Good Morning America, Regis & Kelly, or Jimmy Kimmel. (Elllen was on summer break, same as now.) The only tv shows they did together were a couple local ABC morning shows in LA and Portland OR (which we saw online, they weren't national) and a little Breckenridge CO chat show. Oh, and a couple Extra TV segments, that is also owned by ABC. So it's fair to say they were on one nationally broadcast entertainment show, a couple fluffy ~3 minute interviews with Extra.

It seemed really odd to me at the time, those two were obviously dying to do publicity but ABC didn't seem to want to promote them as a couple on their own network. So if Jilly and her F1 are already booked for GMA and Regis & Kelly then I think ABC is on their side.
    So if ABC (and Chris Harrison) is on their side, who could F1 be ... Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3608487;
    I'm not sure if this is true cuz I didn't see it myself but I heard the tweet was that some girl saw Ed at an atlanta airport and tweeted that she thought HE was hot....not the other way around.
    There may be a tweet like that as well, but that's not the one that's been discussed. She said she saw him at a bar in ATL, they hung out, and he told her she was hot. I was the one who found it, and I certainly didn't invent it. So, trust me, it's true that it was posted. Whether you believe what was written to be true, is obviously up to you. You can go to Twitter, type "Ed Bachelorette" in the search terms and still see the Tweet in question on Page 2. Guessing she got bombarded with questions, because while it still shows up in search terms, her page doesn't show it anymore (made private or deleted, I assume).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3608499;
    There may be a tweet like that as well, but that's not the one that's been discussed. She said she saw him at a bar in ATL, they hung out, and he told her she was hot. I was the one who found it, and I certainly didn't invent it. So, trust me, it's true that it was posted. Whether you believe what was written to be true, is obviously up to you. You can go to Twitter, type "Ed Bachelorette" in the search terms and still see the Tweet in question on Page 2. Guessing she got bombarded with questions, because while it still shows up in search terms, her page doesn't show it anymore (made private or deleted, I assume).
    I started searching last night after you found the one from the 19 year old and found that one and the other few I posted. It was someone else who wrote Ed was a hottie. I'll post them again.

Guy from the state of Washington (Microsoft related), 11 hours ago: Just saw bachelorette finalist 'Ed' in one of my meetings ... Didn't ask if he got the girl or not though.

Woman In Atlanta, 9 hours ago: Just (quite literally) ran into Ed from "The Bachelorette". He is definitely a hottie....who may or may not be engaged, of course.

Woman who flew to Atlanta for the meeting: Ed from the Bachelorette is at my work conference! And, no, he wasn't wearing the green shorts.

And from a 19 year old: met ED from the bachelorette at a bar in Atl last night and hung out. He told me i was hot 9:29 AM Jul 22nd from mobile web

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3608515;
    I started searching last night after you found the one from the 19 year old and found the other few I posted. It was someone else who wrote Ed was a hottie. I'll post them again.
    9 hours ago he was still in atlanta???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3608522;
    No, as I said earlier, the times were from when I found them which if you go back up this thread to last night you will see the times. The times reflect the number of hours before you search that they were posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3608527;
    No, as I said earlier, the times were from when I found them which if you go back up this thread to last night you will see the times. The times reflect the number of hours before you search that they were posted.
    ohh my bad sorry

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3608395;
    I don't know who that person is who wrote that article, but I seriously don't buy it. Told her this after the 3rd date (date or episode?)? Doesn't make sense. I'm no Rah-Rah Jake supporter, but no way do I believe this. The rest of his scenes with Jillian don't make sense if this were true.

And didn't pre-season sleuthing also turn up some other guy with a similar name that owned a limo company, or something like that?
    I listened to the second RS interview w/ Wes and in it, Wes did mention something about Jake and limos, owning a limo company, something. Does anybody else remember this?

And remember there was that preview really early on where 1 guy whispered to another guy, I'm here to be the next Bachelor. Though that was never shown in the season. Again, does anyone else remember this?

ETA: that's what i get for posting before getting caught up
    Last edited by papaase; 07-24-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3608522;
    The bar tweet was posted at 9:29 AM on Wed. July 22. The work tweets were posted on Thurs. evening so most of them occurred during the day Thursday. Ed could easily have taken a late plane out of ATL. and been in LA on Thursday night. Have done it once or twice myself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3608533;
    ohh my bad sorry
    No need to be. Twitter is confusing because depending on how you search it and whether you search through twitter itself or search-dot-twitter-dot com, sometimes actual posting times come up and sometimes it comes up as just hours since the tweet was posted. I've never figured out why that is. So again, please don't take it personally like something you should have known.

From Twitter - anyone know the significance of this tune?

Martina McBride's song "I Just Call You Mine, will once again be featured on ABC's The Bachelorette, next Monday