Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3480401;
    can you imagine if David was on the losing team....I would be scared!
    LOL I am scared for Jillian in the next episode, did you see his face when she shot him down SCCAAAARRRYY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3480405;
    It looks like Wes is the only one who manages to do fall on his face.
    Someone needs to SC that for me please I want that as my new Avatar! I believe it is a great symbol of what his music aspirations will become as well.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3480410;
    Someone needs to SC that for me please I want that as my new Avatar! I believe it is a great symbol of what his music aspirations will become as well.

I'm new at screen capping, but here you go-

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3480420;
    I'm new at screen capping, but here you go-

THANKS!

I love it haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3480341;
    It makes him someone that refuses to stay and fight for what he wants. That is my main problem with him, if he can't hack 2 months then how could he stick around 50 years? I think he has commitment issues and uses his work ethic as an excuse. He seems nice and he's super cute but I just am irked by the fact that he doesn't man up and stay for her.
    Really? I do not see it like that at all. Maybe he is more man to know when he does not like a situation he is in. If she keeps a guy with a gf there, maybe that raises red flags in Ed's mind re Jillian???? Like why would she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3480433;
    Really? I do not see it like that at all. Maybe he is more man to know when he does not like a situation he is in. If she keeps a guy with a gf there, maybe that raises red flags in Ed's mind re Jillian???? Like why would she do that?
    I understand what you are saying, but here is how I see it. You go on this show knowing she will be dating other guys which will have some jerks. Others want to fall in love with Jillian. Even if they cannot stand Wes, Juan, or David, it is Jillian's choice who she falls in love with. You take the chance she will pick you in the end. Once you walk away, you won't have that chance again. Ed walked away knowing that he wouldn't have a chance with Jillian (unless it is scripted and he knew he would come back). If he wanted her bad enough IMO, he would have stayed. Relationships aren't easy and some people do stupid things that you don't agree with but do you leave them because of it or do you try to figure it out and work things out?

FORT Fogey

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL THURSDAY WITH SASHA,
    ONE OF THE BACHELORS ELIMINATED THIS WEEK ON "THE BACHELORETTE"

WHAT: Teleconference call with Sasha, one of the men eliminated this week
    from "The Bachelorette," airing on ABC.

WHEN: Thursday, June 4, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO: Bachelor Sasha, 27, oil and gas consultant from Tiki Island, TX, had the date of a lifetime with Jillian, where he thought everything was going "as smooth as silk." However, after revealing to Jillian that he survived an almost fatal accident at 18, he had to confess that he had never really been in love nor had his heart broken. Jillian felt he had more life to live before he settled down. She also worried she couldn't live up to his expectations, so she decided to send him home. It was the first of many difficult decisions for Jillian, a humbling experience for Sasha, and it rocked the men's house. If he could be sent home, they were all vulnerable.

from abcmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3479949;
    ABC Medianet
    IT'S MAKE OR BREAK TIME AS JILLIAN INVITES THE REMAINING BACHELORS
    TO HER HOMETOWN OF VANCOUVER, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

A Dramatic Two-on-One Date Guarantees One Man a Ticket Home

Are There Really Bachelors Who Have Girlfriends Waiting for Them?

"Episode 504" - Jillian goes home to Vancouver and the 13 remaining bachelors excitedly follow her, all anxious that they fit in with her lifestyle. In a true Canadian adventure, Jillian invites a group of the men on a competitive curling date, but only the winning team gets to join her for a romantic sunset cruise around the city of Vancouver. Kiptyn is the lucky man to receive an intimate one-on-one date and a home-cooked meal back at Jillian's place. But the dreaded two-on-one date involves two very different bachelors vying for the one rose and ends on a snow-covered mountain with one man being sent home heartbroken.
    Like Sasha, I wonder if the "losing" bachelor gets sent to the airport on a sled?

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3480526;
    Like Sasha, I wonder if the "losing" bachelor gets sent to the airport on a sled?
    that is almost as embarassing as having subtitles for Simon!