Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3480026;
    So you think that Ed leaves because he cannot stand Wes because Wes won't admit he has a girlfriend?
    Yes I do! I think that he pretty much says that's it after Wes deneis it and smooth talks Jillian again. Remember we hear someone(I believe it's Ed) saying I can't stand these guys and I don't feel comfortable staying here anymore. Then we see Jillian crying and saying that she is afraid that the one she is supposed to be with went home. So I think that this would make sense. Especially if she realizes on her home town date with Wes that everything was true and sends him packing. That is when I think she calls Ed and says she is so sorry and that she wants him to come back. Just what I think. It is what makes the most sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3480021;
    The whole David thing has me confused though. If the RC is April 13 then why did it take so long for him to get home? I am concerned that she does not send him home this week.
    maybe he spent a little time in jail between his elimination and return home

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3480158;
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3480152;
    Why Reid, Kip, Mark, Robby or some of the others couldn't be the one with girlfriends, since we don't know a hill-of-beans about them. When the show started it was Jake with the g/f. Now it's being thrust upon the ones not liken.
    ROFL - most of them have been considered to have g/f's - not just hte not liken ones
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Now THAT would certainly fit with something that has never happened before
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by kate459;3480155;
    Yes I do! I think that he pretty much says that's it after Wes deneis it and smooth talks Jillian again. Remember we hear someone(I believe it's Ed) saying I can't stand these guys and I don't feel comfortable staying here anymore. Then we see Jillian crying and saying that she is afraid that the one she is supposed to be with went home. So I think that this would make sense. Especially if she realizes on her home town date with Wes that everything was true and sends him packing. That is when I think she calls Ed and says she is so sorry and that she wants him to come back. Just what I think. It is what makes the most sense to me...
    Very good logic. I'm wondering how general viewers will see it. I can see it either one or two ways. They all think Ed is adorable and seems like the shy, reserved type (which I don't believe he is) and are happy he leaves because they think Wes is there to promote himself and will be super pumped and be on his banwagon when he comes back and look at Ed as an underdog OR they could think of him ducking out in a stressful situation and not willing to stick it out for Jillian. I will go with the latter. If he was really into Jill and was falling for her, he would stay there for her, IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3480182;
    Very good logic. I'm wondering how general viewers will see it. I can see it either one or two ways. They all think Ed is adorable and seems like the shy, reserved type (which I don't believe he is) and are happy he leaves because they think Wes is there to promote himself and will be super pumped and be on his banwagon when he comes back and look at Ed as an underdog OR they could think of him ducking out in a stressful situation and not willing to stick it out for Jillian. I will go with the latter. If he was really into Jill and was falling for her, he would stay there for her, IMO.
    Yes, but If Jillian continually is falling for Wes's nonsesnse and getting upset at the other guys then what is the reason to stay? See, I think that Ed maybe says something about it which would give a reason for his conversation we hear with Jillian. She possibly gets upset because he says what he says about Wes and then that is when he says that he cannot stay anymore. I would totally understand leaving at that point. Especially if you don't know the person that well and as he said before it is hard for him to open up...

After seeing David in action this is also totally believable!

Quote Originally Posted by kate459;3480205;
    Yes, but If Jillian continually is falling for Wes's nonsesnse and getting upset at the other guys then what is the reason to stay? See, I think that Ed maybe says something about it which would give a reason for his conversation we hear with Jillian. She possibly gets upset because he says what he says about Wes and then that is when he says that he cannot stay anymore. I would totally understand leaving at that point. Especially if you don't know the person that well and as he said before it is hard for him to open up...
    I understand. I'm just saying I would rather see her with a guy that sticks through all the crap to find love than one who doesn't want to go through a hard time to see if it works out for them. You go through crap in relationships and shouldn't just duck out if something is hard. I don't blame him for saying the things he said, but I personally feel that if he really wanted something to work between him and Jillian even if Wes was still kept there, he should have stayed. That is my personal opinion if that is the situation that actually happens. They need drama though for this show, and they are going to give us drama.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn