Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3606796;
    Something is NOT right here. Even the very earliest Bach/ettes got to see each other a couple of times between filming and airing. The controversy was that maybe they didn't get to see each other enough to help the relationship to last, so they started scheduling MORE not LESS visits.

The fact that they did not let her see her F1 makes me think they don't have enough faith in the relationship ( as per sdl's inside of no true love story) to go to the trouble to setting up time in the safe house for them to foster the relationship.
    Could be simple explanations...
    • no love story, doesn't care to see her F1
    • Handler meant F1 would NOT be in Jillian's city and we are reading too much into it because we are crazed by the lack of SC's to sleuth
    • Could be a shout out to sleuthers who have said that Reid and Kiyptn's time has been accounted for (I do think they keep an eye on the boards, especially this one)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3606801;
    I agree it is very bizarre... makes me think we are going to see a cliffhanger on Monday night

Originally Posted by seeker
    SEASON FINALE

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
    ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELORETTE" MONDAY, JULY 27

With Time Running Out, Jillian Makes a Momentous Decision
    That Will Change Her Life
    sounds like a conclusion on Monday to me.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3606796;
    Something is NOT right here. Even the very earliest Bach/ettes got to see each other a couple of times between filming and airing. The controversy was that maybe they didn't get to see each other enough to help the relationship to last, so they started scheduling MORE not LESS visits.

The fact that they did not let her see her F1 makes me think they don't have enough faith in the relationship ( as per sdl's inside of no true love story) to go to the trouble to setting up time in the safe house for them to foster the relationship.

I maybe wrong here but I was under the impression that the handler was getting worked up about the question that Jillian was actually living with her chosen one in vancouver and responded accordingly.

I didnt understand that he said that cladestine visits were not allowed.

Didn't Jillian tell someone at some wedding that she has in fact 'met' her chosen one ???
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3606805;
    I have to say, if Ed were F1 don't you think tbtb would want him in LA yesterday to debrief, and get ready to set up the ATFR and how they're going to film it, and see Jillian? I can sort of see tbtb wanting them all there to debrief, but especially the F1, IMO...I still think Jillian and her F1 got to see each other yesterday...it just seems weird to fly in last minute, but maybe it was done to throw us off!
    filming for the MTA started around noonish (I think) - if the same holds for the AFRC noonish or later - any of the F3 can arrive in LA in the am and be debriefed in short order.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3606816;
    sounds like a conclusion on Monday to me.
    ROMANTIC & DRAMATIC? She is with someone for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3606820;
    I maybe wrong here but I was under the impression that the handler was getting worked up about the question that Jillian was actually living with her chosen one in vancouver and responded accordingly.

I didnt understand that he said that cladestine visits were not allowed.

Didn't Jillian tell someone at some wedding that she has in fact 'met' her chosen one ???
    I think she told them she "speaks" to her MAN all the time.

Who knows....maybe after last year, they've decided to keep it to phone calls and Skype...lol
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3606829;
    I think she told them she "speaks" to her MAN all the time.

Who knows....maybe after last year, they've decided to keep it to phone calls and Skype...lol
    Maybe she's been talking about her dad this whole time? lol

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3606764;
    I will definately be on the outlook for him. He is always smiling so how would you be able to tell if he was engaged, but ooh maybe he will have his shirt off........ That's an incentive to brave the crowds.
    Thinking of that I will have to hurry down.
    Since he's taking the pics in that booth for charity - maybe they'll offer Package A with Shirt $5, Package B without Shirt $10?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3606823;
    ROMANTIC & DRAMATIC? She is with someone for sure.

and she said in one of her interviews that Reid's return was 'dramatic'.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3606805;
    I have to say, if Ed were F1 don't you think tbtb would want him in LA yesterday to debrief, and get ready to set up the ATFR and how they're going to film it, and see Jillian? I can sort of see tbtb wanting them all there to debrief, but especially the F1, IMO...I still think Jillian and her F1 got to see each other yesterday...it just seems weird to fly in last minute, but maybe it was done to throw us off!

Maybe work wouldn't let him....