Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

So, who on the boat gets the Rose? We don't see Jesse or Robby with it...I'm confused.

eta

Yup, 3 girl friends!

I know one is Wes. Has to be, for her keeping around even though he has one.

Wow, thanks Jllcaz! First of all, they need to hire new writers. Seriously, the 2-on-1 date is so full of mistakes it's hard to understand half of it!

They're making it sound like the guys with girlfriends are some some she likes. I guess Ed, Wes & ___ I don't know

they say someone embarasses himself trying to flirt with her on the boat date, and they again say this for the 2-on1. So that's Dave & Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3479961;
    they say someone embarasses himself trying to flirt with her on the boat date, and they again say this for the 2-on1. So that's Dave & Mike?
    No, they just goofed it up like always. They are so unprofessional w/ that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3479265;
    Well, that was one of the things that came out clearly about Trista. She flat refused to kiss anyone but who she wanted to kiss. Those who watched her season will remember the sweetheart basketball player, Jamie, who made it to F6 who fantasized about a kiss from Trista. We finally saw him on a group beach date ask her outright for a kiss, and she "allowed" him to kiss her on the cheek.
    Trista was in control of her kisses! And...the thing about it is that we consider her season and the ensuing results the ultimate success of this franchise.
    Still remember clearly that fabulous hot tub scene with Ryan and Trista, she is a perfect example of a woman in love, and in control of herself (and TPTB). Her season is still my favorite.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Well, I think that it is Mike from the 2 on 1 date that leaves, Dave is one of the guys who I think has a girlfriend and also embarasses himself on the boat, and I think that Ed leaves because Wes is one who has a girlfriend and won't fess up to Jillian about it. The other person with a girlfriend I think is Michael, the breakdancer and I think this is why we see him crying in the 5th episode??

Quote Originally Posted by kate459;3480010;
    Well, I think that it is Mike from the 2 on 1 date that leaves, Dave is one of the guys who I think has a girlfriend and also embarasses himself on the boat, and I think that Ed leaves because Wes is one who has a girlfriend and won't fess up to Jillian about it. The other person with a girlfriend I think is Michael, the breakdancer and I think this is why we see him crying in the 5th episode??
    Only person I can think of having a girl friend is Wes right now...other than that, I have the slightest idea who else has one.

Your post certainly would make sense
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

The whole David thing has me confused though. If the RC is April 13 then why did it take so long for him to get home? I am concerned that she does not send him home this week.

So you think that Ed leaves because he cannot stand Wes because Wes won't admit he has a girlfriend?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn