Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

The Primetime In No Time video recap is up.

Greg's exit interview is the only one released at ABCMedianet so far.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Well, the virus sure would have been something that's never happened on the show before! Poor folks.
    Last edited by typesalot; 06-02-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3479399;
    I'm guessing we'll question her sanity for taking Ed back
    I'm hoping that is the case instead of questioning her sanity for letting Ed go......I read her blog. This little part makes me laugh and think that we are being shown of Ed being a perfect little angel which he obviously isn't. I can't stand men in silk robes, and the cucumbers over the top.

The best part about Ed moving into the house was his house attire — Ed would lounge around the mansion like he owned the place, wearing a silk robe and cucumber eye masks (and later on, drinking blended margaritas at 8 a.m. with Robbie!)
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3479747;
    I'm hoping that is the case instead of questioning her sanity for letting Ed go......I read her blog. This little part makes me laugh and think that we are being shown of Ed being a perfect little angel which he obviously isn't. I can't stand men in silk robes, and the cucumbers over the top.
    I thought that was funny...but, I agree. That's a bit of a turn off for me!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3479749;
    I thought that was funny...but, I agree. That's a bit of a turn off for me!
    it is hilarious. I made my husband give up his eye mask at night because I thought it was too girly LOL! I think I would have a heart attack if he had a silk robe and had a cucumber mask.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

In Chris Harrison's Blog, he says "Jillian told me she was really concerned about his (Sasha's) lack of relationship experience. He's never been in love and that's something she wants her partner to have experienced." So, maybe she isn't so concerned about someone never having had their heart broken. Could his bode well for Kip? I know...not likely!

Jillian's blog for those who are looking for it: Bachelorette Blog Week 3: Jillian Admits Kisses Were Awkward

Chris's blog: Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 3 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com
    Last week I also told you that we just wrapped production, which confused many of you since we showed video of Jillian in what appeared to be a final rose ceremony in episode one. Before every season we take the Bachelor or Bachelorette out for publicity shots and video. That's where that shot of Jillian in that dress came from.
    Yup, it seemed to be Spain, not Hawaii. Thank you Chris.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-02-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3479747;
    I agree, plus she knows if he is doing this with her and doesn't know her that well she knows what she could expect in real life. I can't believe he did the cucmber mask.

Also the having drinks at 8 AM is not a great sign either. JMHO though.

ABC Medianet
    IT'S MAKE OR BREAK TIME AS JILLIAN INVITES THE REMAINING BACHELORS
    TO HER HOMETOWN OF VANCOUVER, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

A Dramatic Two-on-One Date Guarantees One Man a Ticket Home

Are There Really Bachelors Who Have Girlfriends Waiting for Them?

"Episode 504" - Jillian goes home to Vancouver and the 13 remaining bachelors excitedly follow her, all anxious that they fit in with her lifestyle. In a true Canadian adventure, Jillian invites a group of the men on a competitive curling date, but only the winning team gets to join her for a romantic sunset cruise around the city of Vancouver. Kiptyn is the lucky man to receive an intimate one-on-one date and a home-cooked meal back at Jillian's place. But the dreaded two-on-one date involves two very different bachelors vying for the one rose and ends on a snow-covered mountain with one man being sent home heartbroken. However, when one of the bachelors discloses to Jillian that some of the men supposedly have girlfriends back home, she demands the truth from those bachelors, throwing the rose ceremony into turmoil, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 8 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jillian's first one-one-one date in Canada goes to Kiptyn, who caught her attention right from the start. They share a very romantic evening, kayaking to Jillian's favorite market to pick up all the ingredients for the home cooked meal she will prepare for the two of them. Back at her place, the couple has a serious conversation about love, and Kiptyn reveals a flaw that has hindered him in past relationships. Is there a rose in his future?

As Vancouver gears up to host the 2010 Winter Olympics, ten men go on an Olympic sports date that is inherently Canadian -- competitive curling. But the losing team goes back to the hotel, while the winners join Jillian on a real crabbing boat for a picturesque sunset cruise around the city. Each of the five men tries his best to charm the Bachelorette, but one man's attempt at flirting ends up an embarrassing disaster. Jillian finally gives a rose to the man who truly impressed her on the date.

Both men on the two-on-one date are extremely anxious as they meet Jillian at beautiful Stanley Park. The trio is whisked away in a helicopter for stunning city views, landing at Grouse Mountain, where a snowball fight relieves some of the tension. Each bachelor takes a different tack with Jillian at dinner: one acts like he'sm the Bachelorette, but one man's attempt at flirting ends up an embarrassing disaster. Jillian finally gives a rose to the m on a one-on-date with the Bachelorette and lays his heart on the line, and the other, feeling like a third wheel, decides to hold back and relies on his ability to make Jillian laugh to keep him in the hunt for her heart. In the end, she gives one man a rose and the other, crushed, is sent back down the mountain and home.

At the dramatic cocktail party, Jillian is in for some stunning news. One bachelor reveals that some of the guys may have girlfriends waiting for them at home. Shocked and tearful, Jillian abruptly cancels the rest of the party, and tempers flare among the men as they're left to contemplate her accusations. In the deliberation room, Chris Harrison offers to help Jillian find out the truth, but he also warns her that she may not be happy with what she learns. What if it turns out to be someone she's really falling for? At the rose ceremony Chris gives the men a chance to tell Jillian the truth. What happens when she hears what they have to say, and how will it affect whom she decides to give roses to?

The 13 remaining men are:
    David, 27, trucking contractor from Dayton, OH.
    Ed, 29, technology consultant from Chicago, IL.
    Jake, 31, commercial pilot from Dallas, TX.
    Jesse, 27, wine maker from Carmel Valley, CA.
    Juan, 35, general contractor from Santa Monica, CA.
    Kiptyn, 31, business developer from Encinitas, CA.
    Mark, 26, pizza entrepreneur from Denver, CO.
    Michael, 25, break dance instructor from Astoria, NY.
    Mike, 28, baseball camp owner from New York, NY.
    Reid, 30, realtor from Philadelphia, PA.
    Robby, 25, bartender from Spring, TX.
    Tanner P., 30, financial analyst from Dallas, TX.
    Wes, 32, musician from Austin, TX.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. "The Bachelorette" is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Photos of "The Bachelorette" and the bachelors are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

ABC Media Relations:
    Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
    Yani Chang (818) 460-7405; yani.chang@abc.com

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3479949;
    ABC Medianet
    IT'S MAKE OR BREAK TIME AS JILLIAN INVITES THE REMAINING BACHELORS
    TO HER HOMETOWN OF VANCOUVER, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

A Dramatic Two-on-One Date Guarantees One Man a Ticket Home

Are There Really Bachelors Who Have Girlfriends Waiting for Them?

"Episode 504" - Jillian goes home to Vancouver and the 13 remaining bachelors excitedly follow her, all anxious that they fit in with her lifestyle. In a true Canadian adventure, Jillian invites a group of the men on a competitive curling date, but only the winning team gets to join her for a romantic sunset cruise around the city of Vancouver. Kiptyn is the lucky man to receive an intimate one-on-one date and a home-cooked meal back at Jillian's place. But the dreaded two-on-one date involves two very different bachelors vying for the one rose and ends on a snow-covered mountain with one man being sent home heartbroken. However, when one of the bachelors discloses to Jillian that some of the men supposedly have girlfriends back home, she demands the truth from those bachelors, throwing the rose ceremony into turmoil, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 8 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jillian's first one-one-one date in Canada goes to Kiptyn, who caught her attention right from the start. They share a very romantic evening, kayaking to Jillian's favorite market to pick up all the ingredients for the home cooked meal she will prepare for the two of them. Back at her place, the couple has a serious conversation about love, and Kiptyn reveals a flaw that has hindered him in past relationships. Is there a rose in his future?

As Vancouver gears up to host the 2010 Winter Olympics, ten men go on an Olympic sports date that is inherently Canadian -- competitive curling. But the losing team goes back to the hotel, while the winners join Jillian on a real crabbing boat for a picturesque sunset cruise around the city. Each of the five men tries his best to charm the Bachelorette, but one man's attempt at flirting ends up an embarrassing disaster. Jillian finally gives a rose to the man who truly impressed her on the date.

Both men on the two-on-one date are extremely anxious as they meet Jillian at beautiful Stanley Park. The trio is whisked away in a helicopter for stunning city views, landing at Grouse Mountain, where a snowball fight relieves some of the tension. Each bachelor takes a different tack with Jillian at dinner: one acts like he'sm the Bachelorette, but one man's attempt at flirting ends up an embarrassing disaster. Jillian finally gives a rose to the m on a one-on-date with the Bachelorette and lays his heart on the line, and the other, feeling like a third wheel, decides to hold back and relies on his ability to make Jillian laugh to keep him in the hunt for her heart. In the end, she gives one man a rose and the other, crushed, is sent back down the mountain and home.

At the dramatic cocktail party, Jillian is in for some stunning news. One bachelor reveals that some of the guys may have girlfriends waiting for them at home. Shocked and tearful, Jillian abruptly cancels the rest of the party, and tempers flare among the men as they're left to contemplate her accusations. In the deliberation room, Chris Harrison offers to help Jillian find out the truth, but he also warns her that she may not be happy with what she learns. What if it turns out to be someone she's really falling for? At the rose ceremony Chris gives the men a chance to tell Jillian the truth. What happens when she hears what they have to say, and how will it affect whom she decides to give roses to?

The 13 remaining men are:
    David, 27, trucking contractor from Dayton, OH.
    Ed, 29, technology consultant from Chicago, IL.
    Jake, 31, commercial pilot from Dallas, TX.
    Jesse, 27, wine maker from Carmel Valley, CA.
    Juan, 35, general contractor from Santa Monica, CA.
    Kiptyn, 31, business developer from Encinitas, CA.
    Mark, 26, pizza entrepreneur from Denver, CO.
    Michael, 25, break dance instructor from Astoria, NY.
    Mike, 28, baseball camp owner from New York, NY.
    Reid, 30, realtor from Philadelphia, PA.
    Robby, 25, bartender from Spring, TX.
    Tanner P., 30, financial analyst from Dallas, TX.
    Wes, 32, musician from Austin, TX.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. "The Bachelorette" is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Photos of "The Bachelorette" and the bachelors are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

ABC Media Relations:
    Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
    Yani Chang (818) 460-7405; yani.chang@abc.com
    OKKKK who are the 3 dudes with the gf's??? This is killing me.