Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

The extra piece with Jillian was just on. Didnt really tell me anything new. She said she was falling in love with 3 guys but only in love with 1

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3604721;
    The extra piece with Jillian was just on. Didnt really tell me anything new. She said she was falling in love with 3 guys but only in love with 1
    Yes but who is he?! I just want to know if it's not Reid so I can go back to my peaceful life!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3604716;
    I agree. I think when she said Mr. Invisible she meant Mr. I don't know what he looks like, not invisible as in not seen on TV until later.
    Completely agree here, but I don't think those who ran with it thought anything otherwise. It was concept that TPTB could run with for an edit that got so many of us questioning it. I never questioned why Jillian would say that... I thought it was a hook for the edit. Maybe - maybe not!

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds;3602406;
    I noticed in the teleconference around the 13:30 mark Jillian is talking about what it would be like to move to either of the final 2's hometowns, she starts to say something with an "f" sound and starts over and says, "like moving to Chicago", perhaps others heard this too?
    where can I find this teleconference?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3604730;
    Yes but who is he?! I just want to know if it's not Reid so I can go back to my peaceful life!
    Guess we will find out in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3604721;
    And yet the press release says that she's in love with 2 men!

Didn't she say that when she talked with her dad, she was backing off getting engaged?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3604740;
    where can I find this teleconference?
    Yes it was a complete slip. To me it sounds like when Reid comes back he becomes the F2 minimally.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3604747;
    Yes it was a complete slip. To me it sounds like when Reid comes back he becomes the F2 minimally.
    Where did you find this clip on Extra?
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3604750;
    Where did you find this clip on Extra?
    I doubt its up yet. It may have just aired on TV.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3604641;
    Just saw it. Thanks so much for the heads up. I thought it was interesting they showed so much of Ed, very little of Kip, and none of Reid. I think they are trying to get the viewers to believe that it's Ed and the "twist" will be she picks Kip or Reid.

I think she definitely picks someone though. I just think she'll pick that person in the last 5 minutes, making us wonder up until then whether she ends up with "one person or not." Whether it's the last 5 minutes of FRC on Monday or AFTR on Tuesday, I'm not sure...
    Well Ch tweeted that He was doing voice overs for the finale and it is very "powerful "and maybe the " best " he has ever been apart of.

I know Ch has a passion for exaggeration, but the " best" is a big statement in his tweets..

Anyway, maybe there is something " unique and special" that happens during the LCDs??
    Maybe we won't know if she picks anyone until the end because of this " special" thing that takes place.