Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

I haven't read the transcript of her cc, can someone help me out. Did she really say something about Reid coming back & that was unfortunately traumatic? Sorry I'm behind on reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3604609;
    I haven't read the transcript of her cc, can someone help me out. Did she really say something about Reid coming back & that was unfortunately traumatic? Sorry I'm behind on reading this thread.
    Entertainment tonight misquoted her. During the tvgrapevine Jillian said the ending was dramatic, unfortunately (and then giggled).

FORT Newbie

There was a statement from the teleconference that I meant to ask you all about your thoughts. Jill said if Wes had made it to F2 she thought the producers would have let her in on some information that they/we knew but she didn't. Does anyone think perhaps they told her some info about Ed once he made F2?

Quote Originally Posted by guest;3604624;
    There was a statement from the teleconference that I meant to ask you all about your thoughts. Jill said if Wes had made it to F2 she thought the producers would have let her in on some information that they/we knew but she didn't. Does anyone think perhaps they told her some info about Ed once he made F2?
    IF there was such information, which I tend to believe , then yes, I do believe that they would have given it to Jillian. In my mind they would have an interest in her making an informed choice, especially if they didn't like Ed's behavior--as has been speculated.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygirl27;3604512;
    See attached article from the examiner

To help Jillian in making her decision, the final dates on Hawaii's Big Island include an aerial tour of Kilauea volcano's active lava flows with Sunshine Helicopters, landing beside a secluded Hilo waterfall for a private barbecue with KapohoKine Adventures, and discovering a remote black sand beach with Captain Zodiac Rafting Adventures.

After exploring the diversity of the island, the couples continue their dates with dinner and alone time at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel and The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii resorts on the legendary Kohala Coast, the sun-soaked northwest side of the island that was once a popular retreat for Hawaiian royalty.

Why would they have 3 hotels if there are only 2 getting LCD??? Perhaps Reid gets one too?
    meet the family? Reid is definitively at the Hilton (as were the crew), not mentioned above or in the press releases from Big Island

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3602197;
    any body saw the new sneak on dreamer page
    Just saw it. Thanks so much for the heads up. I thought it was interesting they showed so much of Ed, very little of Kip, and none of Reid. I think they are trying to get the viewers to believe that it's Ed and the "twist" will be she picks Kip or Reid.

I think she definitely picks someone though. I just think she'll pick that person in the last 5 minutes, making us wonder up until then whether she ends up with "one person or not." Whether it's the last 5 minutes of FRC on Monday or AFTR on Tuesday, I'm not sure...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3604627;
    IF there was such information, which I tend to believe , then yes, I do believe that they would have given it to Jillian. In my mind they would have an interest in her making an informed choice, especially if they didn't like Ed's behavior--as has been speculated.
    I remember that Jillian specifically said in one of her earlier interviews that she almost made a mistake in her F1. Not sure what that means though.

FORT Fogey

According to a press release from the Fairmont today, it looks like Jillian got the Presidential Gold suite. And that on "a romantic" date, the hotel sushi chef cooked a private dinner.

The resortís cameo is set to appear on Monday, July 27. Crews spent time at the 32-acre oceanfront resort filming the reality show including the 3,736 square foot Fairmont Gold Presidential Suite; the ultimate romantic Hawaiian date also featured the delectable offerings of Sushi Chef Norio Yamamoto who personally prepared items such as tuna tataki and spicy tuna roll for their private dinner.
    The Hawaii visitor's bureau press release says after the daytime dates, the couples got dinner and alone time at the Hapuna Prince, Mauna Kea and Orchid.

Has anyone positively identified where Kip, Ed and her parents are staying? (Kip's bathroom looks really standard.)

Did Ed and Jillian end up at the Fairmont for a private dinner in the suite and alone time after their helicopter/waterfall date, or did Jillian have dinner with Reid there after the FRC, (and maybe invite her parents and grandmother so he could meet them?) Just trying to cover all the bases here....

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3602299;
    Putting aside whether it connects up to Reid in any way, the whole Mr Invisible concept is a board-created fantasy. Jillian spoke those words twice, once on the first night (Meet and Greet) to Chris Harrison, and once in a media (ET) interview taped during episode 2 (as part of the Martina McBride date). She never uttered the phrase again to my knowledge, and certainly not in any telling fashion. It is not a "theme" of the season. It is the forever and always refrain of the F3.
    Yeah, I totally agree. We need to let that concept/theory/thread go. I think she just said "Mr. Invisible", meaning that she didn't know who that Mr. would be at that point (first night at the M&G). I think that is all that means. I think we need to focus on other speculations that have longer branches than the Mr. Invisible thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3604713;
    Yeah, I totally agree. We need to let that concept/theory/thread go. I think she just said "Mr. Invisible", meaning that she didn't know who that Mr. would be at that point (first night at the M&G). I think that is all that means. I think we need to focus on other speculations that have longer branches than the Mr. Invisible thread.
    I agree. I think when she said Mr. Invisible she meant Mr. I don't know what he looks like, not invisible as in not seen on TV until later.
    REIDiculous - SALLY