Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

  1. #10101
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3604326;
    ALANNA! I have been making this point for the past few days.

    In the interview where she is asked about Reid, her answer is "He's a great catch". We all know Jill is a chatterbox so why not elaborate more on the guy you totally hurt???
    She bugged Reid to communicate and open up and she's very frugal with her words about him.

  2. #10102
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3604359;
    I remember the scoops from the ATFR on Deanna's season...I remember somebody just spoiling it by saying Deanna had white sunglasses on. So, if somebody comes out of the ATFR taping and says 'Risky Business Ray Bans', i'll be very happy!
    I must have missed something. Do we know when the ATFR is being filmed and if it is an open set?

  3. #10103
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3604406;
    I"m with ya. I've been derailed, stopped by traffic, conductor changes and signal problems for the past 2 two weeks. Finally ready to get off the freakin' train.
    I noticed some track changes, waiting for other trains to pass causing unwanted delays. It's confusing

  4. #10104
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3604389;
    I mean I realize it's all ABC driven but that's the point: it's ridiculous. Reid can't be here due to a "prior engagement," "hopefully he can make ATFR," "all is not as it seems (or whatever Jill's exact words were)," "it's just watching tv." What, were we born yesterday? These insane comments are making me think (again, I'm such a waffler) that Reid is F1 otherwise they wouldn't be this cold about it. I don't know what to think.
    I'm leaning this way too. Some people suggest it's because she is upset with Reid for returning and ruining her big FRC day and sending her into turmoil... but she laughed when she referred to the drama on the finale in the teleconference. She has been so supportive of Wes and Tanner P, two guys who were treated badly and made fun of in the press and message boards. She could have blasted David a lot more than she did. She's been kind to everyone. The coldness in some of her statements about Reid stood out to me as well. I think they're trying to deflect attention and be aloof or subtle about it, and it's actually pointing to the one place they don't want us to look -- Reid.

    We have yet to hear her say anything about loving the other two men more, which is what the lead usually says when they explain to F3 and the media/fans why she/he was let go.

    Is it Monday yet? :-)

  5. #10105
    FORT Fan Daliana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    308

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3604413;
    I must have missed something. Do we know when the ATFR is being filmed and if it is an open set?

    I believe they are filming tomorrow and yes, it's an open set. I know somebody who got in so there will be an audience.
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

  6. #10106
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3604420;
    I'm leaning this way too. Some people suggest it's because she is upset with Reid for returning and ruining her big FRC day and sending her into turmoil... but she laughed when she referred to the drama on the finale in the teleconference. She has been so supportive of Wes and Tanner P, two guys who were treated badly and made fun of in the press and message boards. She could have blasted David a lot more than she did. She's been kind to everyone. The coldness in some of her statements about Reid stood out to me as well. I think they're trying to deflect attention and be aloof or subtle about it, and it's actually pointing to the one place they don't want us to look -- Reid.

    We have yet to hear her say anything about loving the other two men more, which is what the lead usually says when they explain to F3 and the media/fans why she/he was let go.

    Is it Monday yet? :-)
    That's what I mean. She's a sweetheart, a bleeding heart through and through and yet watching the dude pour his heart out is just television to her now? Good to know, Jilly Bean. She got choked up when talking about him at MTA so we know there's definitely some feeling or emotion or guilt for his treatment there, just don't know what it is. I guess it could be due to the fact that it's hard to remember hurting him twice and she's just trying to protect herself from remembering? I don't even know what to think but her comments are getting colder and more aloof. Soon, I'm expecting to hear: Reid is a horrible person and I hate him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #10107
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by bzcm25k;3604338;
    That reminds me of when Jillian met Ed's parents and was talking about how Ed and her discussed Christmases with lots of kids running around and Ed's mom "Ed was an only child."

    I tried to watch it again, but I deleted it from my DVR before I could. Is that what happened?
    Actually, Ed's mom said that TO Jillian about HER being an only child. It wasn't about Ed being an only child because right after she said it, Jillian said, I've got lots and lots of cousins and Ed mentioned that he'd told Jillian about both 'animal houses', which would point to both sides of his family (his father's and mother's sides) during the holidays.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  8. #10108
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3603955;
    My interpretation is that she is basically stating that she would have broken down and cried regardless of who it was(Ed, Kip, or Reid). IMO I feel as though she is saying 'hey guys just because I cried when I let Reid go, doesn't mean anything, I would have had the exact same reaction had it been Ed or Kip so don't put so much emphasis on it'. Basically sending the message that her crying for Reid was not something special and down playing the significance of that scene.
    Is she trying to annoy Reid supporters by being nonchalant about it?:nono

  9. #10109
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by bzcm25k;3604338;
    That reminds me of when Jillian met Ed's parents and was talking about how Ed and her discussed Christmases with lots of kids running around and Ed's mom "Ed was an only child."

    I tried to watch it again, but I deleted it from my DVR before I could. Is that what happened?
    You know, this kind of wedding would be a great compromise with an interfaith marriage...

  10. #10110
    Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    190

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

    With all the posts and how confused I am getting I am going home from work with 3 things
    Reid is a horrible person and I hate him
    Jilly just got married in HI
    Deanna is dating Ed.

    HAHAHAHAHA..I think my brain is going into breakdown. Why can't we just watch it all today and get this over with so I can get my life back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.